Monday Night Football: Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Banks $1,250 for Patriots-Cardinals
Monday's primetime showcase between the dwindling New England Patriots and Arizona Cardinals serves $1,250 in value with Caesars Sportsbook promotional codeACTION4FULL.
Both clubs will attempt to rebound from back-to-back losses as their playoff hopes begin to look bleak. We'll unravel more about this matchup along with how this promo works, free bets, betting tips and other resources for Pats-Cards.
Caesars Promos Currently Live
There are also exclusive offers live in both Maryland and Ohio at Caesars Sportsbook. Here's the full picture:
- ACTION4FULL gets newusers in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if their first bet loses at Caesars.
- ACTION4PICSis exclusive to Maryland bettors and nets $100 in free bets if your first wager is between $20 and $100. If you bet more than $100, it becomes “On Caesars” up to $1,500 — meaning they’ll refund you in free bets equal to the amount you lose, should it lose.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
New England Patriots (-135) vs. Arizona Cardinals (+115) at Caesars Sportsbook
There's not a ton of appeal to this game, which is partially due to two non-playoff contenders and partially due to this game's betting ambiguity. Caesars has the Patriots set as 2.5-point favorites, but the Patriots are 0-3 in primetime games this season while the Cardinals can’t buy a win in Glendale — bearing a 1-6 home record. So something will have to give.
If we're looking to avoid the spread, there's value in some player-driven narratives entering this contest. The last time this Pats secondary faced a scrambling quarterback like Kyler Murray, they allowed 82 rush yards to Justin Fields. Murray is averaging 6.3 yards per carry on the year and posted a rushing score in his last game. Kliff Kingsbury may look to utilize his most versatile weapon to combat a stingy Pats front.
With Mac Jones' favorite target in Jakobi Meyers out with a concussion, Nelson Agholor is primed for a healthy statline. Agholor has seen a jump in targets in recent — averaging 4.66 the last three games. The Cardinals are also without their top corner in Byron Murphy, so Agholor will have plenty of ground to roam.
Betting Quick Tip
First, you'll want to gage what your bankroll is, which is the starting amount you have to use on sports betting. We advise that you always bet the same amount on every game. You should look to wage 1%-5% of your bankroll. So if your bankroll is $100, you should look to risk up to $5 on a game.
We call this a flat-betting approach, which has two great benefits:
- It protects you from losing your gambling budget if you should hit a slump.
- You see a positive return on investment (ROI) when you're on.
Caesars Promo Bet Example
Let's say you have a bankroll of $200 and bet $20 on this parlay for Monday Night Football:
|Kyler Murray 35.5+ Rush Yards
|Nelson Agholor 33.5+ Yards
If both these players come through for their props, we win $50 for a total payout of $70. But if it loses, we get $20 in free bets to use on anything we want.
Free Bets, Explained
You accrue more expected value over time the more you bet — even if it feels like you're losing more bets. You can place wagers with free bets, but can’t withdraw them as cash. You'll keep the hard cash profits if they win. We suggest to bet longshots always, but especially with promotions and free bets.
Say we bet the $20 in free bets on the Blue Jackets to beat the Panthers on Tuesday. Caesars priced the Jackets at +250 as of Monday (if you're line shopping, this is the best price on the market).
If Columbus wins, we win $50, but the $20 in free bets is gone. If it loses, we win nothing.
*If you're in Ohio or Maryland, the ACTIONTIX and ACTION4PICS promos work just the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets whether you win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
More MNF Betting Resources
Check out which players are key in targeting the right player props on Monday:
These columns should add extra inspiration to your MNF betting appetite:
- Chris Raybon provides the reasoning behind why this matchup is tough and how to strategize around it in his MNF game preview.
- Prop Guy sees a big night for Kyler Murray on his legs against this Patriots defense — here's why.
- Darren Rovell suggests that betting the under on Monday is the best way to find value in what could be a dull affair.
- Sean Koerner explains why Jakobi Meyers’ absence will trigger ample chances for Nelson Agholor to produce.
Signing Up With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.