Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code: Offers Live in Ohio vs. Other States for Pennzoil 400, All Sunday Events
Sunday’s Pennzoil 400 race at 3:30 p.m. ET arrives with Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL, which can be used on any market to bet the race.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION41BET is the move if you’re in Ohio because it accesses $1,500 worth of value on the first bet.
No matter which promotion you’re betting with, this can be used on any sport or event on Sunday, not just NASCAR.
We’ll use the race for some betting examples to explain how to access the value of this promotion below.
How to Bet Caesars Promo Code: Pennzoil 400
We can use this bet to bet on a riskier play since we’ll see the value back in bet credits if it fails. NASCAR provides some exciting longshot bets to play, so this is a convenient opportunity to try your luck on racing.
Choosing a Bet for Sunday
OK, I’m going to use PJ Walsh’s suggestion to bet Daniel Suarex 50-1 from his Pennzoil 400 preview with this promotion:
And while Auto Club and Las Vegas aren’t all that similar, it’s frankly all we have to lean on regarding current data.
In that race, Daniel Suârez finished fourth while posting the third-best driver rating, trailing only Trackhouse Racing teammate Ross Chastain and race winner Kyle Busch.
But what really excites me about Suârez and his 50-1 price tag is how well he ran at Kansas and Las Vegas last fall. In these two races, Suârez tied with Joey Logano for the most fast laps run among drivers who started both events.
And it’s not like the No. 99 Chevy dominated one of these races to skew the numbers. At Kansas in September, Suârez posted the third-most fast laps, then backed that up by tying for the third-most fast laps at Las Vegas in October.
There’s no denying that this car had plenty of speed at this track type at the end of last season and inspired only more confidence with how ran last weekend at Auto Club.
So the pick is to bet Suarez at 50-1 odds. Wagering $100, here’s the bet using ACTION4FULL:
- If Suarez wins the race, there would be a $5,100 payout.
- If the field wins, we get the $100 back in bet credits.
Bet Plus With Bet Credits
Higher lines draw efficient profits. Since you won’t keep the stake, it’s good to avoid any bets with juice.
Let’s break off $10 and bet it on the Kraken to defeat the Avalanche at 9 p.m. ET.
Colorado is playing a back-to-back after suffering a 7-3 spanking from Dallas on Saturday. Seattle is on a three-game win streak and is confidently rolling into their first playoff appearance in program history.
These odds are set at +145 for the Kraken to win Sunday at the time of this writing.
- A win would get $14.50 and the $10 is taken back by Caesars.
- A loss nets nothing, so bet carefully and wisely with bet credits.
NASCAR Betting Guide
For those unfamiliar with betting auto racing, there’s a few types of prop bets to be aware of:
- Stage winner: When a bettor wagers on a driver to win each or a specific stage of the race.
- Fastest lap: This market is for bettors that want to wager on a driver to record the fastest lap of the race. This is measured in time.
- Pole position: For bettors who want to pick which driver they think is going to snag a starting spot for the race.
- Which manufacturer to win: More modest odds that offer a market for bettors who want to bet on the car rather than the driver.
If you’re interested in reading more about betting NASCAR, check out Walsh’s how-to racing guide on futures, driver matchups and group matchups.
Signing Up With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL (or ACTION41BET in Ohio).
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.
Here’s everything you need to know if you’re traveling and betting.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.