Eagles-Texans: PointsBet Runs $500 Promo Code for Thursday Night Football
Philadelphia and Houston simultaneously meet on two fields between TNF and Game 5 of the World Series Thursday.
While both cities clash in both territories, PointsBethas an avant-garde sign-up promotion that can be used on either event Thursday.
Click here to sign upand claim the bonus now.
Key Things to Know: PointsBet Promo
- In each of your first five days with PointsBet, if your first bet of the day loses, you get $100 in free bets.
- Anything you bet that's less than $100 and loses will be the amount you get back in free bets i.e. lose $25, get $25; lose $50, get $50 etc.
- This is only offered for your first five days — if you don't bet one day, your timeline does not extend.
- The first bet of the day must be a minimum of 50 cents and used with cash, not free bets.
- There is no minimum odds requirement.
It certainly seems like a lot more than it is. Let's break it down and preview how it unfolds with Eagles-Texans on Thursday.
PointsBet Offer: Eagles-Texans TNF
Unlike their MLB counterparts, the Eagles and Texans aren't exactly playing on even ground. There isn't great value to bet on either side of such a lopsided matchup, so this is a great opportunity to focus on player props.
Philadelphia Eagles: -750 at PointsBet
The Eagles are a ghastly 14-point favorite. Between Miles Sanders and Jalen Hurts, this game should a rushing-yard lottery hit for the Eagles offense. The Eagles have put pedals to the metal early in contests this season.
We could see lots of noise in the first half and a coast to double zeros in the second. This would give ample opportunity for Sanders to rack up extra yardage once the Eagles carry a comfortable lead.
A.J. Brown exploded in Week 8 recording 156 yards and three scores. His blossoming rapport with Hurts should only continue against such an appetizing secondary. Although the Eagles should do most of their damage through the air, Brown should still see a healthy serving of red zone targets.
Houston Texans: +500 at PointsBet
Davis Mills hasn't been efficient through the air this season. With Philly's strong coverage on the outside from James Bradberry and Darius Slay, things will not get easier for him on Thursday. This Houston offense doesn't necessarily provide Mills with the best tools, either. No. 1 wideout Brandin Cooks will be absent along with Nico Collins to make things worse.
It's best to assume Daemon Pierce will be put to the test with a busy workload. The rookie tailback has been progressively improving — rushing for 80+ yards in four of his last five games. The Titans figured out how to cap the Texans' only threat in Week 8 and it's easy to assume the Eagles can do the same.
|Miles Sanders Over 79.5 Rush Yards||-110|
|Jalen Hurts Over 41.5 Rush Yards||-110|
|A.J. Brown ATD||+105|
The Promo & This Parlay Bet
You receive up to a $100 free bet each day that you lose your first bet of the day.
The free bets you get back will be equal to however much you lost (if you bet less than $100).
If I sign up Thursday and deposit $200 and bet $100 of it on this Eagles-Texans parlay, here's what happens:
- The parlay wins: I win $499 and keep my $100 bet stake. I also still have $100 I haven't used yet. I've got a total of $699.
- The parlay loses: I get a $100 free bet the next day.
In order to get free bets back if I lose, I can only bet cash on my first bet of each day. I wage another $25 of my real money on Boston College +290 to upset Duke on Friday.
Here's how Friday would go:
- Boston College wins: I win $72.50.
- Boston College loses: I get $25 back in free bets (remember, bets below $100 will be refunded as that exact amount if the bet loses).
This continues throughout days 3-5 of your PointsBet account should you take advantage and bet each day.
Also, the free bets disappear after seven days.
Here's More Ways to Bet TNF
Our experts break down some prop bets to seek in Houston Thursday night:
Here are some more columns on Eagles-Texans to draw betting inspiration:
- Sean Koerner previews how to bet the total between an undefeated team vs. one that's front-running the draft lottery.
- Our staff's 3 Best Bets focusing on Mills, Sanders and the first-half total.
- Matthew Trebby uses Action Labs data to highlight what to watch for between Pierce and Brown.
- Charlie Disturco composes a Same Game Parlay featuring the total, Mills and DeVonta Smith.
Free Bets Terms & Conditions
Here are the terms, straight from PointsBet.
- Free Bet stake is not included in any winnings (e.g., if you place a $20 Free Bet that wins $15, you will only receive the $15 in winnings instead of $35 (the original Free Bet stake plus winnings)).
- Maximum Number of Free Bets: 5
- Maximum Free Bet amount: $500 (max of 5 Free Bets up to $100 each)
- Free Bets will be processed within 24 hours of bet settlement.
- Free Bets expire 7 days from issuance.
- Free Bets cannot be redeemed for or withdrawn as cash at any time.
- Free Bets can only be redeemed online or in-app with a valid PointsBet Sportsbook Account.
- Free Bets cannot be used on PointsBetting wagers.
- Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
- Free Bets can be split equally up to four times (e.g., a $100 Free Bet can be split into four $25 Free Bets).
- Free Bets may be returned at PointsBet’s discretion if the market becomes void.
- Free Bets are non-refundable and may not be exchanged, substituted, or transferred.
- Bets placed using Free Bets cannot be cashed out using the Cash Out feature.