FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio Promo Nets $200 in Bet Credits for NFL Week 17
New users with FanDuel Sportsbook in Ohio can get $200 if they bet $5 with their sign-up promo on any Week 17 NFL matchup.
No promo code is required. FanDuel is live in Ohio as the Buckeye State launched live and in-person sports betting Sunday at midnight.
How to Sign Up With FanDuel
FanDuel makes it super simple to sign up. Here’s how:
- Use this link, and remember, no FanDuel promo code is required (the link includes what you need!)
- Enter all your real signup information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit using a bank account, credit card, or PayPal
- Make your first bet!
FanDuel New User Promo Requirements
FanDuel does have some requirements that potential new users have to meet in order to register for their sportsbook. Confirm your eligibility with the checklist below:
- Must be 21+ years old
- New users must be located in a state where FanDuel is active. You can do everything but bet from the state you live in — sign up, withdraw, deposit, etc. You just can’t bet until you’re inside state lines of a legal state, which now includes Ohio. That means if you place a bet on the Cleveland Browns-Washington Commanders game and then leave the state Sunday afternoon, you can still withdraw on Monday if it wins.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium)
What Is a FanDuel Bet Credit?
Most sportsbooks offer some form of bet credits, which is almost like cash, but it can’t be withdrawn. It must be bet first, then it will turn into cash.
Here’s an example. Say you have $200 in bet credits and you want to put it all on the Bengals +1 vs. the Bills on Monday.
You don’t have to place all $200 in bets at once — you can split them up across several different bets. It’s just easiest to use one big example.
- If Cincinnati covers the spread, you keep the profits from that bet, but you don’t keep the bet credits.
- If Cincinnati loses, you end up with nothing.
We always recommend you make plus-money wagers with your bet credits, so taking spreads actually isn’t the best idea. You’re getting much more expected value, since you don’t keep the initial stake. While you may not hit your bet credits as often at +500 since those outcomes are less likely, it’s mathematically optimal and you’ll make money in the long run.
Prepare for NFL Week 17 With Us
Action Network has you covered on all things NFL Week 17 as kickoff approaches. Be sure to check out our betting primer: NFL Week 17 Betting Trends, Stats, Notes, underdog games to watch for and our Pick Em’ Confidence Rankings for every matchup.
The Best Ways to Take Advantage of the FanDuel Promo Offer
If you want to know the best ways to utilize this FanDuel promo offer, be sure to check out these resources we highly recommend for new bettors. Since you’re legally betting in Ohio for the first time, these tips will help you get off to positive start.
- Sports Betting Tips for Beginners
- How to Read American Odds
- Travel Betting Guide
- Sportsbook Bonus Terminology
Read our FanDuel Sportsbook review to learn about why it’s one of the industry’s leading sportsbooks. You can also check out our FanDuel Sportsbook video review below.
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. A Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24/7 at 1-800-589-9966 or texting 4HOPE to 741741.