FanDuel Ohio Promo Code: What’s Available in OH vs. Other States
FanDuel OH Ohio State-Georgia, 31/12/2022
Online and in-person Ohio sports betting is now live after the state launched at midnight on New Year's Eve.
FanDuel is offering its best offer in Ohio, better than any other state. The link below gets you $200 in bonus bets when you wager just $5.
It's better than the $1,000 no-sweat bet, because you don't actually get $1,000 through that promo. You have to make your first bet, and if it loses, you'll get bonus bets back, up to $1,000.
Legal Ohio sports betting will start just in time for Sunday's NFL slate when you can bet on the Cleveland Browns-Washington Commanders game. Or perhaps you want to wager on the Monday Night Football matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Buffalo Bills in Cincinnati? It's unlikely, but possible, that you can live bet Ohio State-Georgia if the game goes beyond midnight on Saturday night.
How to Sign up With FanDuel
Getting registered and collecting your new user bonus with FanDuel is a simple 5-step process:
- Click here to begin the FanDuel registration.
- Create your account, and you do not need to enter a promo code.
- Enter the required account information to verify your identity (i.e. name, address, email, last four digits of SSN, etc).
- To earn the $200 in bonus bets, you must bet $5.
- You'll have $200 in bonus bets to use on launch day
FanDuel New User Promo Requirements
FanDuel does have some requirements that potential new users have to meet in order to register for their sportsbook. Confirm your eligibility with the checklist below:
- Must be 21+ years old
- New users must be located in a state where FanDuel is active. It should be noted that you don't have to live in Ohio to wager, you just have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details.
- Access to valid deposit method (credit/debit card, bank account, or other accepted medium)
What Is a FanDuel Bet Credit?
Most sportsbooks offer some form of bet credits, which is almost like cash, but it can’t be withdrawn. It must be bet first, then it will turn into cash.
Here’s an example. Say you have $100 in bet credits and you want to put it all on the Buckeyes +6.5 vs. the Bulldogs on Saturday.
You don’t have to place all $100 in bets at once — you can split them up across several different bets. It’s just easiest to use one big example.
- If Ohio State covers the spread, you keep the profits from that bet, but you don’t keep the bet credits.
- If Ohio State loses, you end up with nothing.
We always recommend you make plus-money wagers with your bet credits, so taking spreads actually isn’t the best idea. You’re getting much more expected value, since you don’t keep the initial stake. While you may not hit your bet credits as often at +500 since those outcomes are less likely, it’s mathematically optimal and you’ll make money in the long run.
Prepare for Ohio State-Georgia With Us
Action Network has you covered on all things Ohio State-Georgia as kickoff approaches. Be sure to read our pregame coverage, including our College Football Playoff Odds Movement and Market Report.
The Best Ways to Take Advantage of the FanDuel Promo Offer
If you want to know the best ways to utilize this FanDuel promo offer, be sure to check out these resources we highly recommend for new bettors. Since you're legally betting in Ohio for the first time, these tips will help you get off to positive start.
- Sports Betting Tips for Beginners
- How to Read American Odds
- Travel Betting Guide
- Sportsbook Bonus Terminology
Read our FanDuel Sportsbook review to learn about why it's one of the industry's leading sportsbooks. You can also check out our FanDuel Sportsbook video review below.
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER