Bet365 Bonus Code ACTION Lands $200 for Jags-Jets on TNF
bet365 Thursday Night Football, 12/22/2022
Bet365 bonus code ACTION will score $200 in free bets when at least $10 is deposited and $1 or more is bet on the game. You’ll then be able to use the free bets on anything.
New bettors with Bet365 can use ACTION at sign up. This promotion will activate instantly upon placing your first wager.
The Jaguars hold an over/under record of 8-6 while the Jets 5-9. Jacksonville has hit the over in four consecutive games while New York just held the offensive juggernauts Buffalo and Detroit to the under. There’s more betting stalemates to beware of.
We’ll peel back how to bet this matchup, acquiring and using the free bets with Bet365, quick tips and more below.
Jacksonville Jaguars (-115) vs. New York Jets (-105) bet365 Preview
The lines set for this game are seemingly dull. Bet365 offers one of the best same game parlay products and competitive odds for anytime touchdown scorers props. For the sake of betting the longshots, let’s peel back a couple key narratives and compose a parlay of props:
- Trevor Lawrence posted 339 total yards and four total scores in the 40-34 overtime victory over the Cowboys. He’s completed 68.8% of his throws and is averaging 251.4 pass yards per game. In 2021, Lawrence threw for 280 yards against the Jets, but lost two fumbles and threw for zero touchdowns. The 2021 first overall selection has been efficient on the road this season — notching 240.3 yards per game and averaging 1.9 touchdown tosses.
- Christian Kirk is T11 in the NFL for receiving yards with a grand total of 966. He’s had a career year thus far averaging 13.2 yards per catch and hauling seven balls into the end zone. That said, Jets corner Sauce Gardner will be a tough draw for him. Plus, there’s inclement weather expected in New Jersey with 90-100% chance of rain at kickoff.
- Given Zach Wilson’s erratic season and the weather conditions, it’s likely rookie Zonovan Knight will see a hefty workload. If and when the Jets enter the red zone, Knight should get looks. In four games, Knight has a score, 4.3 YPC and 339 total yards.
Let’s Talk Free Bets
We’ll use these three players to create a three-leg parlay on Thursday:
|Trevor Lawrence Over 33.5 Pass Attempts||-110|
|Christian Kirk Under 49.5 Yards||-133|
|Zonovan Knight ATD||+140|
The bet’s outcome as it pertains to the promotion is irrelevant. I can bet $1 or more on anything in the game and get $200 in free bets back.
I put $10 down on the parlay above priced at +285.
If it hits, I will get a payout of $38.50 on top of the $200 in free bets. But if it loses, I’ll lose my $10 wager, but still get the $200 in free bets.
You keep the profits if your free bet wins, but not the free bets.
I’ll take $100 of the $200 and place it on Western Kentucky to beat Southern Alabama at +145.
Here’s how this bet could look:
|W. Kentucky Win||$145||$245 ($100 in free bets)|
|W. Kentucky Loss||$0||$100 (left over free bets)|
Quick Bet Tip: Don’t Overreact to Trends
It’s tempting to place a bet on a team riding a five-game win streak or fade the team that’s in a slump. Don’t. Teams that are following a win are historically overvalued.
Here’s one of our examples: Say the Chiefs just had a 21-point victory. The oddsmakers might have a true opener of Chiefs -7, but since they know the public will take the Chiefs no matter what, they’ll open Jacksonville -7.5 or -8. in turn, bettors are getting an overpriced and bad number.
It also works in reverse. Teams that are rebounding from a bad loss are always undervalued. If the Texans are reeling from a 21-point loss, oddsmakers know people will have biased against them when placing a bet. So instead of a true +10 opening on Houston, they’ll set it at +10.5 or even +11.
This is why we like to encourage bettors to buy on bad news and sell on good news.
More Ways to Bet NFL Week 16
- Follow Week 16 betting trends, stats and notes from Evan Abrams on every matchup to make informed decisions.
- Our staff converges for two early Week 16 picks that include riding the Jets and Packers.
- It’s going to be an ugly week in the skies across the NFL — specifically in the Browns-Saints game. Abrams provides guidance for using these conditions to your advantage.
- Sean Koerner drops in with his Week 16 Pick’Em rankings across the league to help bet this slate. Guess who’s at the top?
Bet365 Terms & Conditions
Here are the important points to know about this offer:
- States available: New Jersey, Colorado, Ontario
- You’ll get the free bets one hour after your first $1 or more bet settles.
- You have 30 days to place your first bet once you make your account, or the offer will be forfeited.
- Free bets will be forfeited if your account is inactive for 90 days — aka you don’t login.
- You cannot bet on opposite sides of the same game with free bets to guarantee a profit. So, you can’t bet $25 each on both the Vikings and Patriots to win.