New users in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, New Jersey, Ohio, and Virginia can take advantage of our exclusive bet365 bonus code ACTION to redeem one of two offers below:
Arizona sports bettors can now sign up for bet365 sportsbook! Choose between one of the dual offers above when you sign up with our promo code ACTION!
Heads up, Hoosiers! bet365 is now LIVE in your state! Sign up today and choose between one of the welcome offers above with bonus code ACTION!
Additionally, bet365 is officially part of BetSync, which allows users to sync their bets directly from bet365 onto the Action app. From there, the Action app will track your bets, give you live win probability on those bets, highlight your long-term ROI, and much more. Check out bet365 BetSync today to keep track of your picks!
bet365 Promos and Registration Process
If you are betting in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, New Jersey, Ohio, or Virginia, the bet365 app is a sportsbook worth adding to your online betting portfolio. By combining reliable tech and reasonably priced odds—notably, the best moneyline and spread pricing on average on the market—bet365 continues to grow. Our bet365 bonus code ACTION is only for U.S. bettors.
bet365 is also a premier sportsbook internationally, achieving great success across Europe over two decades. bet365 sportsbook was quick to capitalize on an emergent U.S. market after the Supreme Court struck down PASPA in May 2018, establishing a footprint in New Jersey in 2018.
Colorado: Gambling problem? Call or TEXT 1-800-GAMBLER
bet365 New User Promo Code & Key Takeaways for March 01, 2024
bet365 Bonus Code
bet365 Bonus Offer
Get a First Bet Safety Net up to $1,000 in Bonus Bets! or Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets! (AZ, CO, IN, IA, KY, LA, NJ, OH, VA)
Bonus Offer Available in:
Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia
bet365 Wagering Requirements
New customers only. Minimum deposit of $10. Must be 21 (18+ in KY) years of age and physically in a legal location.
Promo Last Verified On:
March 01, 2024
Colorado: Gambling problem? Call or TEXT 1-800-GAMBLER
Bonus Terms & Conditions
$1K First Bet Safety Net
- Available to new customers only. A deposit (minimum $10) is required to participate in this offer. You must claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account.
- A minimum $10 deposit is required to participate in this offer. The deposit must be made in the 7 days prior to you claiming the offer.
- You must claim your offer within 7 days (one month) of registering your account.
- Offer will apply to your first straight bet, parlay, Same Game Parlay or SGP+ wager.
- Markets that can settle as part won and part loss (Each Way or Asian Line Bet) still count as qualifying wagers. More specifically, the Bonus Bets refund received will be calculated based on the difference and the returns that are received from this bet type.
- Bonus Bets are void if the returns received are greater than the original bet placed.
- Your new Bonus Bets balance will become available within one hour after your qualifying bet is settled.
- Your Bonus Bets will expire seven (7) days after they are added to your Bonus Bets balance.
- Read full Terms and Conditions to learn more before proceeding.
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
- Available to new customers only. A deposit (minimum $10) is required to participate in this offer. You must claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account. Once released, your Bonus Bets will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- Place qualifying bets of $5 or more to get $150 in Bonus Bets. Your qualifying bets must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards releasing your Bonus Bets.
- Pre-requisites to earn Bonus Bets:
- One wager must have odds of -500 or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative wager on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-game or Live In Game) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- If a wager was partially Cashed Out, the remaining active bet will only count towards your bonus.
- The new wager will count towards your bonus if the Edit Bet feature is used.
- Fully Cashed Out, Gaming, event-specific Bonus Bets placed by selecting ‘Use Bonus Bet’ from the bet slip, Live In Game bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action do not count towards the release of your Bonus Bets.
- Your Bonus Bets are non-withdrawable and the Bonus Bets wager is excluded from any returns. If any bet settles as a win with your Bonus Bets balance, the earnings will placed in your Withdrawable Balance.
- Bonus Bets will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days (three months).
- Your Bonus Bets will expire seven (7) days after they are added to your Bonus Bets balance.
- Read full Terms and Conditions to learn more before proceeding.
bet365 Refer a Friend Bonus
bet365 sometimes offers a refer a friend bonus of Earn $50 in Bonus Bets. The bet365 referral bonus isn't active in the U.S right now, but when it's available, it has generally allowed users to earn rewards by guiding a friend to sign up with the sportsbook through a referral code. Once the friend opens their account and makes a deposit, both the original user and the friend who just signed up would receive $50 in bonus bets.
Learn more about the bet365 refer a friend bonus by reading our review!
Arizona bet365 Bonus
bet365 recently launched in the state of Arizona, and the popular sportsbook has great promos to offer Arizona sports bettors. The exciting bet365 Arizona Bonus Code is ACTION, and can be used to choose one of bet365's dual bonus offers.
Indiana bet365 Bonus
The sportsbook is finally live in the Hoosier State! Indiana sports bettors can now sign up with the bet365 Indiana bonus code. Learn more about the bet365 Indiana Bonus Code ACTION in our review.
Ohio bet365 Bonus
If you're ready to bet on sports action in Ohio, you can use our bet365 Ohio Bonus Code to get the best possible bonus when you play!
Louisiana bet365 Bonus
Sports bettors in Louisiana have recently been gifted with a new sportsbook in bet365. Louisiana sports bettors can use the bet365 Louisiana Bonus Code ACTION to claim one of the bet365 dual offers.
Kentucky bet365 Bonus
Kentucky sports bettors can now register using the bet365 Kentucky bonus code! Use promo code ACTION to choose between the two available new user bonuses!
Bettors in Kentucky must be 18+ and physically located in the state to place wagers. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Iowa bet365 Bonus
Iowa is the newest state to welcome bet365 to it's borders! New users within the state can claim a bet365 new user offer. Use bet365 bonus code ACTION.
Colorado bet365 Bonus
bet365 Sportsbook was able to become the 28th sportsbook to legalize in Colorado two years ago. This was made possible by a partnership with Century Casinos, and, like other states, a bet365 bonus bet is available for eligible users in the the Centennial State.
New Jersey bet365 Bonus
The Garden State was bet365's first active state in the U.S. The bet365 app dropped in New Jersey in August of 2019 through a licensing partnership with the Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City.
Virginia bet365 Bonus
Just like in New Jersey, bet365 was able to gain market access in Virginia through a partnership with Hard Rock Casino. All of these states are available to use our bet365 bonus code when signing up.
North Carolina bet365 Bonus
Entry into the upcoming online North Carolina sports betting market is next on the horizon for bet365, as the sportsbook recently announced it secured a partnership with the Charlotte Hornets. Bet365 is expected to be among the first of the North Carolina Sports Betting Apps to launch when legal wagering goes live in the Tar Heel State and will offer one of the top North Carolina Sportsbook Promos. Prepare for the bet365 NC Promo Code by checking out our review.
Stay up to date and keep track of all of the states with legal sports betting to see what the status of legal mobile sports betting is in your location.
bet365 Promotions for Existing Users
While the bet365 welcome offer is great, the brand also has great options for daily boosts and weekly promotions that existing users have the chance to take advantage of. The sportsbook keeps up with the biggest sporting events each day and will post their daily boosts, usually in the mornings. Using our bet365 bonus code to wager on their daily player bonuses and other promotions can help build your bankroll.
Current member promos for the Week of February 26th through March 1st:
There are many bet365 bet boosts listed to check out after using our bet365 bonus code. Here are some of them:
- Receive payouts for your single bets when the team you support achieves a 20-point lead. In parlays, the chosen selection will be declared a winner.
- Applicable to NHL and major international competitions. Receive payouts for your individual bets when the team you support attains a 3-goal lead; in parlays, the chosen selection will be designated as a winner.
- Instant payout on EVERY game if your team goes 18 up, including parlays and SGP!
70% Parlay Boost:
- Under the Parlay Boost feature, available for NFL, NCAAF, NBA, MLB, NHL, and various other sports, individuals can receive a boost of up to 70% for their successful parlays.
- Existing users can pick daily lineups for the NBA and NHL for a chance to win cash prizes!
- Must be located in Colorado, Louisiana, New Jersey, Ohio, and Virginia to participate
The bet365 sign up process is straightforward and only requires a handful of steps to complete. It only took our team a few minutes to register and make an initial deposit to claim the bet365 welcome offer.
Check out how to join bet365 below:
Step 1: Start bet365 Sign Up. Click here to visit bet365 and click "Join" to begin registration.
Step 2: Add Personal Details. Enter your details to create a new account:
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your SSN
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Opt in or out of bonus bet and bonus offer information
- Enter bet365 bonus code ACTION
Step 3: Accept Terms. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click "Join bet365". Once submitted, bet365 will confirm your account details. Once completed, your account is online. If bet365 can’t verify your identity using these details, it may ask you to submit other proof of identity, like your license or a passport photo.
Step 4: Deposit. Make an initial deposit of $10 or more using one of the approved funding options, including online banking, PayPal, or a card.
Step 5: Place Bet(s). You're ready to place a bet! Use your newly deposited funds to place a qualifying bet of $5 or more. Once your bet results finalize, your account will reflect new bonus bets available for immediate use on future wagers. Clicking a betting cell will prompt the betting slip to appear as a partial screen for users to place a wager immediately. Add the amount you want to wager and select "Place Bet" to submit your action! Then, just wait for results.
Step 6: Find your bonus. Thanks to the bet365 bonus code offer, you'll see your account balance increase equivalent to your first bet if your bet wins. Select ‘Use Bonus Bets’ in the bet slip. Don't forget that bet365 bonus bets do expire!
It is important to note that bet365 betting is only available in New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Indiana and Arizona.
Ongoing bet365 Promotions
Check out some of the current bet365 promotions below:
- 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer: Currently offered across more than 80 leagues and competitions – have your picks resolved ahead of time should the team you endorse secure a 2-goal lead.
- NBA Early Payout Offer: Receive your straight bets' payouts in the event the team you support achieves a 20-point lead. For parlays, the chosen selection will be treated as a winner under the same condition.
- Daily Lineups: Users can place create a fantasy lineup for a chance to win real cash prizes!
By Sport Navigation
Same Game Bet Builder
NBA Player Props
In App Tooltips
bet365 Mobile App & Website
Overall, after signing up with the bet365 bonus code above, you'll see the bet365 app is simple and easy to use. It is robust in areas that need to be, such as displaying odds, sharing popular bet365 betting options, and providing live-in-game updates for real-time betting. Meet the bet365 Sportsbook Review Team:
Action Network has evaluated the bet365 app and website through in-house testing, data analysis, and input from our experienced handicappers:
The Vegas Refund is an experienced bettor with 6.2K total bets in the Action App and 112.1K app followers. Favorable pick records include NFL, NBA, and NCAAF.
Steve Petrella is a lead Action Editor with an affinity for NHL and College Football Betting. Steve is a fan of the breadth and sharp odds bet365 offers in his current home state of New Jersey. Steve is also the author of much of the educational content on Action Network.
Mobile App Review Categories
We took a look at the bet365 app through a lens of factors that make or break an excellent sportsbook app:
- Usability: Ease of Logging In - Navigation - App Speed - Game Data Density - Bet Slip
- Coverage: Live Betting SGP - European Market Coverage
- Pricing: By Sport Pricing
How easy is it to sign in to the bet365 app?
Quickly and easily signing into a mobile sportsbook app is vital to placing last-minute bets. The bet365 app is a top performer in this category, as its Face ID works consistently. Other major sportsbooks like BetMGM, DraftKings, and FanDuel all had a recognition fail rate (i.e., requiring extra login steps of inputting a pin or password) up to 50% throughout our internal testing. Sign-in friction can severely detriment users interested in fast-paced live betting. Once you use our bet365 promo code, staying logged in and/or logging in quickly should be a piece of cake. This is why using our bet365 bonus code has been smooth and successful for new users before.
Final Verdict: Great. The bet365 app is easy to access with Face ID, similar to Caesars
How straightforward is finding and browsing betting markets in the bet365 app?
The bet365 app is not always the most intuitive when looking for a betting market. We evaluated the app's navigation in two buckets: organization and in-app search capabilities.
Our team struggled with the home screen layout of the bet365 app. It is overcrowded due to the app not separating bet types into clear individual sections or blocks. The app does have a side-navigation menu to support by-sport browsing, but navigating by bet type remains inefficient.
When filtering by specific leagues, bet365 offers a helpful dropdown menu that lists out specific categorized prop bets. Additionally, the bet365 app surfaces the betting market for every match on a league slate. Displaying markets this way is helpful to bet on a particular prop so that they do not have to click into every game to see that prop line.
The bet365 app has one of the best in-app search functions of any sportsbook app. Searching something like "Rangers" will give you every market that the Texas Rangers are involved in, even individual player markets.
Final Verdict: Good. bet365's inefficient use of space hurts the sportsbook's overall navigation ability despite a best-in-class app search functionality. Overall, we recommend DraftKings and FanDuel over the bet365 app for mobile app navigation excellence.
How quickly does the bet365 app update and respond to input?
The bet365 app is one of the quickest on the market when navigating between tabs, sports, and betting markets. Despite being fast, our experts experienced several bugs within the app, such as responsiveness to selecting bet cells.
Final Takeaway: Average. Despite being quick to navigate through tabs, bet365 had too many bugs for a genuinely seamless betting experience. PointsBet, FanDuel, and DraftKings all provide a much more rapid, reliable experience in this category.
How many games can you view odds for at once?
Data density is an essential factor for mobile sportsbook apps. Density enables users to take in more game odds at once to facilitate quicker betting decisions. We tested game density using an iPhone 12 Pro to determine density rankings in the mobile view of iOS. Here is what we found:
- FanDuel - 4.5 Games
- DraftKings & BetMGM - 4 Games
- bet365 app - 3.5 Games (4th Place)
PointsBet & Caesars - 3 Games
Final Verdict: Good. The bet365 mobile app can display up to 3.5 games, which puts it in the higher end of top sportsbook competitors. We prefer density. FanDuel, DraftKings, and BetMGM are the only books to show more games per screen if you need more.
Bet Slip Experience
How intuitive and seamless is the bet slip experience?
Bet slips are a crucial feature in a sportsbook because this is where the main objective of a sports betting app takes place -- placing bets. The bet365 app has a mediocre bet slip with a few solid features but needs improvement to compete more effectively within the industry. Here are the major takeaways from the bet365 bet slip:
Good Bet Slip factors:
- The bet slip is quick to load and responds well to input.
- The data density of the bet slip is efficient, fitting five to six bets on the same screen without scrolling.
Negative Bet Slip factors:
- Bet slip defaults to a parlay option, which can be annoying for users who typically bet games separately. The default feels like a push into a potentially less advantageous bet type.
- bet365 requires you to sign in to your account before accessing a bet slip. Other sportsbooks like FanDuel will allow users to select contests and various betting cells to see the potential payouts without logging in. This is frustrating for those who simply want to browse the lines and play around with possible wager options.
- Like many other sportsbooks, bet365 requires users to enter the Same Game Parlays into the bet slip all at once. bet365's SGP experience is less accessible than Caesars' Bet Slip.
Unique Feature: "My Bets"
The bet365 app also features a "My Bets" feature within the bet slip. This app section allows users to track all current or settled bets and is a great way to track bets over time. My Bets are:
- Easy to find and navigate after signing up with the bet365 bonus code
- Looking at bets older than 48 hours requires users to open a separate menu where users have to navigate to a "Settled Bets" tab. From here, users can filter by specific date ranges.
- Easy to get in and out of the feature to continue using other parts of the app.
Final Takeaway: Needs Improvement. bet365 has decent features with its bet slip, but ultimately it feels outdated. Our experts preferred Caesars bet slips as an alternative, which make Same-Game Parlays extra convenient.
Mobile Sportsbook App Usability Comparison Summary
|Best In Category
|Ease of Logging in
|PointsBet, FanDuel, DraftKings
|FanDuel, BetMGM, DraftKings
To analyze how the big brand sportsbooks size up pricing-wise, jump ahead.
bet365 Customer Feedback on App Stores
In addition to our experts' analysis, we have distilled what is available in the Apple App Store to provide a broader sample size for this assessment. Here are the advantages and challenges that the users have shared about their experiences using the bet365 mobile app:
bet365 App Reviews in the Apple App Store
#5 in Sports - 4.8/5 Stars - 9.9K Reviews (March 2024) - Download at the Apple App Store
iOS User Positives
iOS User Negatives
Better odds. bet365 users consistently enjoyed better odds and lines on this platform than in other sportsbooks.
Freezing. Several iOS users have complained about the app freezing or glitching.
Easy to use. Most users agree that the bet365 functionality is simple and easy to use. Finding odds and placing bets is more streamlined compared to many other apps.
Slow real-time updates. Lagging real-time updates have been a concern for some users, impacting their ability to make in-game wagers effectively.
In-game selection. Many applauded the broad selection of in-game bet options, giving users more ways to bet across various sports.
Customer service. There were several complaints about slow and unhelpful customer service representatives. A common theme was that support was slow to respond and quick to try to end a conversation without sufficiently solving a user issue.
Like the bet365 app, it's desktop site is as streamlined. There are no ads, pictures, or creative displays to litter the onsite experience — it's all about betting.
|bet365 Desktop Web Sportsbook
|bet365 Mobile Web Sportsbook
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, meaning that bet365's down-to-business look can be a pro to some and a con to others. Some new bettors might like having a robust selection of odds boosts and promotions each day, while others may enjoy the simplicity and lack of clutter as they try to log in and find their bets quickly.
The navigation is easy to use, and it's organized similarly to other books. However, it can take some time for new users to find some secondary markets like game and player props at first until they become more familiar with the site.
Banking at bet365
bet365 can be a little more strict in their registration process as they use a "Know Your Customer" process that can require users to submit forms to verify their identity. It could take longer to open an account using the bet365 bonus code than with other sportsbooks.
While the process may be a little more cumbersome, it does add an extra level of account security so that users can rest assured that their information is protected.
bet365 Deposit & Payout Options
One of the best things about using a legal, regulated online sportsbook like bet365 is that you can be utterly worry-free about the security of your money. States and gaming boards place strict regulations on sportsbooks to protect consumers.
Compared to offshore sportsbooks, you never have to stress being defrauded when you're ready to withdraw from your account using bet365. Signing up with the bet365 bonus code is completely safe.
Payment methods include:
- Bank transfer: Transfer funds to and from your Bank Account directly.
- PayPal: PayPal is an e-wallet that customers can use to send money and receive withdrawals while protecting their private information. Some bettors may find PayPal especially useful for keeping their betting bankrolls separate from their other money.
- Debit card/credit card: bet365 accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro cards.
- Cash: Cash deposits and withdrawals are only available at cashier cages in the Hard Rock Hotel Casino in Atlantic City, NJ.
- Skrill: Skrill is an e-wallet like PayPal that customers can use to make deposits, receive withdrawals and make purchases online.
- PayNearMe: Bettors can select PayNearMe to make cash deposits at their local 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, or CVS.
- bet365 Mastercard: Get instant access to money once withdrawn to your bet365 Mastercard.
- PaySafeCard: Prepaid vouchers for swift, secure, and instant deposits. Withdrawals must be done through Bank Wire.
Minimum Deposit Amount
bet365 has set a $10 minimum deposit amount. Once you sign up after using our bet365 bonus code, make sure to deposit $10 to start the process of getting your bonus bets like we've discussed above.
Fastest Withdrawal Method
The method you choose to withdraw your money will determine the payout speed. Users have applauded the bet365 Mastercard as a near-instant payout option. For those using bank transfer, debit/credit cards, or PayPal, the consensus is that payments arrive within 2-3 days from the withdrawal request approval.
bet365 Spending Controls
Most legal sportsbooks have constructed user-facing self-imposed limit controls. These are effective ways to stop yourself from betting too much or be proactive about setting healthy betting limits. Configuring whatever setup helps you maintain responsible sports betting boundaries and educate yourself on intelligent betting practices. The following controls are available:
- An Activity tracker. bet365 tracks user activity, including transactions, deposits, win/loss history, time of bets, and more, to help users understand their betting habits and potentially identify warning signs of gambling addiction.
- Set Spending Limits. Accounts for both depositing and betting money. Deposit limits will help users manage the amount of money they can put into their account while spending limits will restrict the total amount of money an account can spend. bet365 also allows users to set session limits on their account, which can help monitor the amount of time spent on the app.
- Trigger Time-outs. Users can essentially put a hold on their account by putting it into "Time-Out" mode. The account will not accept any deposits or allow account holders to place any wagers for the designated Time-Out time. Once enacted, users cannot reactivate the account until the allotted period has elapsed. Users can still access the app to withdraw funds, though.
- Proactive Self-exclusion. Ban yourself from using the app for a set time. Users who self-exclude will no longer be able to use the account or re-open it.
In addition to these resources, the Action Network has developed bankroll management educational materials to help ensure bettors have fun and establish sustainable behavior.
Betting Options & Sports Market Coverage
Many U.S. sportsbooks use Kambi as an odds provider, which means you will likely see the same lines from one book to the next. Bet365 does not utilize Kambi--they have their own oddsmakers. You can often find disparities between their odds and the rest of the market. In many cases, users find bet365 lines more favorable than other sportsbooks. Why pay -115 when you can pay -110? For those savvy bettors that frequently line shop for the best odds, bet365 is a great book to have in your arsenal.
Sport Markets Offered
bet365 will have you covered on odds for most events, including iGaming. Here's a list of the sports markets offered to use the bet365 bonus code on:
- Football: NFL, NCAAF, USFL, CFL, Virtual Football
- Basketball: NBA betting, NCAAB, WNBA, International Leagues, Virtual Basketball
- Baseball: MLB, College Baseball, International Leagues
- Hockey: NHL, IIHF
- Soccer: MLS, International Leagues, Champions League, World Cup, Europa League, Virtual Soccer
- Golf: PGA, Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup
- Tennis: ATP, WTA, ITF, UTR, Virtual Tennis
- Australian Rules: AFL
- Fighting: Boxing, UFC, Bellator, PFL
- Cricket: Indian Premier League, World Cup, Virtual Cricket
- Cycling: Featured events, Virtual Cycling
- Darts: Premier League, PDC World Championship, European League, Virtual Darts
- Esports: League of Legends, Call of Duty, DOTA2, VALORANT, Overwatch
- Handball: Champions League, International Leagues
- Lacrosse: NLL
- Rugby: NRL, World Cup, Super League, World Cup, Challenge Cup
- Table Tennis: WTT
- Volleyball: International Leagues
bet365 Bet Types Available
Not only does bet365 attract bettors with favorable odds, but they also offer a wide variety of bet types to entice users to their platform. In addition to all the popular, standard bets you can get at any sportsbook, bet365 also offers:
|bet365 App Screenshot
|Bet Type & Example
Point Spreads: Spread betting is a bet on the margin of victory (the # of points won) in a game. Here is a screenshot of a spread bet located in the "Popular" bet type tab.
Atlanta Hawks are -1.5 favorites over the Cleveland Cavaliers in a Point Spread at bet365.
Moneyline: Moneyline betting is when you pick the outright winner of a game or event. In this case, Hawks or Cavaliers.
Hawks are the favorite at -125 to the underdog Cavaliers at +105
Totals: Totals, also known as an over/under, are bets on the number of points both teams will combine to score in a game.
Pick either "Over" or "Under" 223.0 for the upcoming Hawks vs. Cavaliers matchup.
|Half Bets: Half-bets or Quarter bets let a bettor treat the first and second half as separate matches. Downloading our app can help you do this with ease.
Moneyline, Spread, and Total bets are shown for just the 1st Half of the Hawks/Cavaliers game under the "Quarter or Half Props" tabs in the game menu.
|Prop Bets: Short for a proposition, Prop bets wager not directly tied to the final score or outcome.
Player props for individual players to score the first field goal in the Heat/76ers game are listed under "Player Props" in the top in-game navigation.
|Futures bets: Futures bets are bets on an event outcome decided in the future (e.g., end-of-season results).
bet365 lists an extensive set of NFL outcome odds for the 2023-24 season.
bet365 also offers things like early payouts that allow users to cash in on their wager before the event is even complete if their team reaches a certain advantage threshold (i.e., early NBA payout if the team you bet on gains a 20 point lead).
bet365 Featured Bet Types
Live Betting Same Game Parlay
One unique feature that our experts had not seen with other sportsbooks was the ability to do live same game parlays. SGPs have become increasingly popular for sports bettors. SGP wagers must be submitted before starting a game or contest. bet365 has created the functionality where bettors can put together an SGP while the action happens.
Final Takeaway: Live same game parlays are a twist to a popular betting option. While this does seem like a fun and innovative betting market, it does seem limited to European leagues, which likely won't entice many American-based bettors.
Watch Steve navigate placing a Same Game parlay bet below.
European Market Coverage
Because bet365 started as a European-based sportsbook, it's no surprise that it has some of the best coverage of European markets available. From international basketball, cricket, cycling, and soccer, bet365 is a go-to app for all betting internationally. As interest in soccer grows throughout the United States, bettors will likely find some of the more niche soccer markets and strong odds for the English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, and many other lower-level leagues.
Final Takeaway: bet365 is second to none when it comes to international league coverage. This is a great app for those interested in European leagues for a variety of sports.
For NBA games and futures betting, check the current odds below.
NBA Game Odds: Atlanta Hawks vs. Brooklyn Nets
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NBA game: Updated March 01, 2024 - Odds Provided by bet365 - Subject to Change
Over 224 (-110)
Under 224 (-110)
bet365 Futures Odds
Here are the NBA 2023-24 Champion odds offered by bet365: Updated March 01, 2024 - Odds Provided by bet365 - Subject to Change
|2023-24 NBA Champion
bet365 App Pricing vs. Other Sportsbooks
While sign-up offers, promos, and user experience are crucial factors in selecting a sportsbook, the most sophisticated bettors are often worried about the price. We can compare books in this regard in a couple of ways:
- Juice or Vig: This is the tax a sportsbook charges for a bet. The standard odds for a spread bet is -110, which means you have to pay $110 to win $10. That extra $10 is the tax the sportsbook takes as a cut.
- Hold: Like the juice, the hold is defined as the percentage a sportsbook keeps for every dollar wagered.
Most online U.S. books have standard juice on your typical bets in states where betting is entirely online and not regulated by the state lottery. Often, there’s no significant difference between sportsbooks: -110 on both sides of an NFL spread and the over/under is common. However, over time and Across markets, differences in pricing add up and contribute to your profitability as a bettor.
By Sport Pricing Comparison
Being a savvy sports bettor, line shopping across books is a valuable process. We've made some of these comparisons for you to help illustrate the value of line shopping, and the best sportsbook for different bet types and sports, on average.
Sportsbook Pricing Analysis parameters:
- Data collected from January 1, 2022, to August 8, 2023
- Closing odds used (the odds 30 minutes before game-time) in calculations
- Each data point is the average book-edge for the month
- Each data point shown represents a percent of the book's edge
The book with the lowest average book edge represents the best price.
Best Pricing: Sportsbook Edge Averages by Sport (All Markets)
bet365 vs. Others Sportsbook Pricing Summary for all Markets:
- bet365 the third best overall pricing, winning out in NFL and NCAAB in individual sports.
- BetMGM excelled with the best overall pricing including MLB and NCAAF.
- DraftKings priced in bettors' favor with NBA, while Caesars Sportsbook and FanDuel didn't excel in any single sport.
Pricing Summary for Specific Markets:
- Moneylines. bet365 had the third best moneyline pricing on average (4.03), specifically for NBA (3.92), and College Basketball (3.93). bet365 was also very competitive in NFL and NCAAF, coming in second for both of those sports.
- Spreads. bet365 had the best pricing on spreads overall (4.89), but this is primarily driven by exceptional pricing on MLB spreads (3.78). It also priced the best for NFL spreads (4.55) and NCAAF spreads (4.75), but these were more competitive than MLB.
- Totals. bet365 excelled with MLB totals (4.59) but fell short of FanDuel and BetMGM on average total (5.04). bet365 also featured the second best NFL totals (4.76) and best NCAAF totals (4.76).
How Much Does 'Sportsbook Pricing' Matter?
These pricing differences are most apparent when the moneylines get bigger. For example, bet365 may have something like this:
- Rams -200
- Bengals +160
Meanwhile, Caesars might have:
- Rams -205
- Bengals +175
Even though Caesars has a slightly worse price on the Rams, it has a much better price on the Bengals because there is less vig "tax." One bet may not make much difference, but this pricing difference adds up to serious money over time.
In terms of hold on moneylines, here’s how bet365 has compared with other U.S. books in the past. bet365, on average, has been very competitive vs. other books, ranking near the bottom of the list (which is a good thing in this case) in hold for a variety of different sports.
Standard hold on moneyline markets typically falls in the industry's 4-4.5% range, with some higher books approaching 5% or more. bet365 generally is right around the 4% mark, which is great for bettors. It may seem like these are minor differences, but the prices can add up over the long term.
Of course, some books offer high holds on moneylines but better odds on things like player props. We have seen it is on the higher end, often offering odds both ways of -120, whereas many books are around -115 and the best are -110 (like major sport spread markets).
bet365 Casino Bonus
Bet365 does have a casino option in states with legalized online casino gaming. The bet365 casino is available in New Jersey. Check out the bet365 casino bonus code and a bet365 casino bonus for new customers. bet365 poker is also an option, along with live streaming casino games and all the top slot titles. You can even play bet365 bingo! If you're in New Jersey, where online casinos welcome all customers 21 and up, be sure to check out the bet365 casino app.
bet365 Customer Service
bet365’s general customer service team is available 24/7 by phone at 1-888-823-8365, on Twitter @bet365, or on their live chat function on their website.
If you are looking for a responsible gambling hotline, please use the following contact information:
Colorado: Gambling problem? Call or TEXT 1-800-GAMBLER
New Jersey: Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Ohio: Call 1-800-589-9966
Virginia: Call 1-888-532-3500
Iowa: Call 1-800-BETS-OFF
Louisiana: Call or text 1-877-770-STOP.
Indiana: Call 800-994-8448 (live chat is also available)
Arizona: Gambling problem? text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or call 1-800-NEXT-STEP.
Additional Sportsbook Reviews & Promotions
Best Sportsbook Quiz
The Action Network has developed The Best Sportsbook Quiz. Simply answer a few questions about your location and betting preferences, and our quiz will help tell you which sportsbooks are best suited to meet your needs. Give it a shot!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Get the most value for your money by taking advantage of other great live promotions across different sportsbooks:
BetMGM Bonus Code | FanDuel Promo Code | Caesars Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | ESPN BET Promo Code | PointsBet Promo Code | DraftKings Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | betPARX Promo Code | Unibet Promo Code | PrizePicks Promo Code | theScore Bet Promo Code | Betfred Promo Code | SI Sportsbook Promo Code | Play Gun Lake Promo Code | SugarHouse Promo Code | Fliff Promo Code | Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.