Bet365 Bonus Codes & Promotions
It's good to have variety with sportsbooks, and the magnitude of the pros and cons for each depends on the specific user. Bet365 makes up for limited bonuses with mostly fair pricing and some excellent features for bettors, like their cash-out feature, which allows users to make a return on their bet before the event is over, allowing you to hedge or lock-in known profits.
The Action Network users can get up to $500 in bet credits from bet365. It's in line with other offers you'll see at other sportsbooks, and it's absolutely worth taking advantage of when you're opening your account.
The fine print:
- To get the sign-up offer of up to $500 in bet credits, you must open an account and deposit at least $10.
- It's a direct, 1-for-1 deposit match, so to get $500 in bet credits, you must deposit at least that amount and use that money to make your initial bets.
- Whereas most offers give money upfront and then require a rollover to withdraw those funds, bet365 does it the opposite way: You will receive up to $500 in bet credits once you make wagers with your cash for that amount. Any subsequent winnings from bet credits can be immediately withdrawn.
- To qualify for the bet credits, you must make your qualifying bets within 30 days of opening your account.
Note that bet365 rarely ever offers event-based promotions as you'll see with most other books around the industry.
Mobile App & Website
All in all, bet365's app is robust, simple and easy to use. It doesn't have as many bells and whistles as heavyweight competitors, but hardcore bettors will likely find that refreshing.
Like the app, bet365's desktop site is about as straightforward as they come. There are no ads, pictures or creative displays littered on the page — it's all about betting.
Again, beauty is in the eye of the sportsbooks beholder, and this can be a pro to some and a con to others. Some new bettors might like having a robust selection of odds boosts and promotions each day, while others may enjoy the simplicity and lack of clutter as they try to log in and find their bets quickly.
The navigation is easy to use, and it's organized similarly to other books. It can be difficult for new users to find some secondary markets like game and player props if you don't know where to look when you first visit the site.
- Simple and easy to use. While some users might dislike the lack of advertisements from promos and odds boosts, others we've heard love the simplicity of the site and the supreme focus on the betting aspect of the book.
- Good features and selection. Bet365 does have some cool features, like their cash-out option, which lets bettors cash out of a bet before the event is over. It lets users potentially hedge or lock in realized profits. Users have also made positive comments about the selection, including eSports betting.
- Fair lines and fast grading. You can see a theme here with bet365: The app isn't uniquely groundbreaking, but it does well the things regular bettors are interested in — fair odds, fast grading and worry-free payouts.
- Occasional glitching and freezing. We have heard from some users that some bugs can pop up, and even if those times aren't common they're frustrating when they happen. Another piece of feedback is that the app will log out users more quickly than other apps, which then requires more time spent to log back in and find bets.
- Lack of promotions. While some users may not care about this, a lot of new bettors are interested in sign-up offers and daily boosts and promotions. Bet365 doesn't put much effort into those endeavors.
- Customer service. It can be difficult to find where to go for help when you need it, and we've heard some users that bet365's customer service isn't the fastest at getting back to customers.
Registering & Cashiering
It's important to note that every sportsbook and every state can be different when it comes to registrations and deposit/withdrawal options. Some books are online-only, whereas some have online books connected to a brick-and-mortar casino where you can open an account and conduct transactions.
bet365 can be a little more strict in their registration process — they use a "Know Your Customer" process, requiring users to submit forms to verify their identity. That means it could take a bit longer to open an account than other sportsbooks that may have a quicker flow.
Account Creation Requirements
If bet365 can’t verify your identity using these details, it may ask you to submit other proof of identity, like a photo of your license or passport.
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of SSN
Again, one of the best things about using a legal, regulated online sportsbook like bet365 is that you can be utterly worry-free about your data and money. States and gaming boards place strict regulations on sportsbooks and ensure that consumers are protected at every step. Compared to offshore sportsbooks, you never have to stress about being defrauded or getting your money when you're ready to withdraw from your account.
bet365 has every payout and deposit option in the book, including:
||Prepaid card (PaySafeCard)
Most legal sportsbooks have self-imposed limiting controls in place, and bet365 is no different. These are effective ways to stop yourself from betting too much if it’s becoming a problem or to be proactive about setting healthy limits for yourself. We recommend configuring whatever setup helps you maintain responsible boundaries and educating yourself. The controls bet365 offers include:
- Player limits: Limit your deposits by day, week or month of the year.
- Self-exclusion: Ban yourself from using the app for a set time.
- Cool off: Prevent yourself from depositing or placing bets for a set period while still accessing the app.
In addition to the bet365-provided resources, The Action Network has developed bankroll management educational materials to help ensure bettors have fun and establish sustainable behavior.
Betting Options and Sports Market Coverage
Many U.S. books use Kambi, an odds provider, which means that you'll see the same lines across most of those options. bet365 is not in that group, which means you can often find disparities between their numbers and the rest of the market. One of the essential things a bettor can do is line shop — why pay -115 when you can pay -110? — and bet365 is a great book to have as part of that betting portfolio.
Bet types available
Again, if you're interested in betting something, bet365 will likely have odds on it. They're a big book worldwide and have been in the sports betting industry for a long time, and it shows with the number of bet types and sports they offer. You can find a ton of player props, game props, derivatives, etc.
That’s in addition to all the popular, standard bets you can get at any sportsbook — point spreads, totals, moneyline, first half derivatives, etc. These include:
- First half
- Second half
bet365 Futures Odds
Here are the NFL Super Bowl futures odds offered by bet365 Sportsbook: Updated October 25, 2021 - Odds Provided by bet365 - Subject to Change
|2021/2022 NFL Team
||bet365 Futures Odds
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers
|Los Angeles Rams
|Green Bay Packers
|Kansas City Chiefs
Week 8 Odds: Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NFL game: Updated October 25, 2021 - Odds Provided by bet365 - Subject to Change
Sports Markets Offered
In general, bet365 offers just about every sport legally allowed by the legislation in New Jersey. They stand out by offering eSports odds, including League of Legends, one of the world's most popular games. Very few books or states offer odds on that market, so bet365 is one of your only choices if you're interested in that. There are tons of other leagues available within each sport, too. Bet365 also offers live betting, which is growing in popularity within U.S. sports betting.
|Tennis and table tennis
||Australian rules football
bet365 vs Other Sportsbooks
While sign-up offers, promos, and user experience are crucial factors in selecting a sportsbook, the most sophisticated bettors are often worried about the price. We can compare books in this regard a couple of ways:
- Juice: Also referred to as the “vig,” this is the tax a sportsbook charges for a bet. The standard odds for a spread bet is -110, which means you have to pay $110 to win $10. That extra $10 is the tax.
- Hold: Like the juice, the hold is defined as the percentage a sportsbook keeps for every dollar wagered. It’s a better metric to measure for moneylines, for example.
Most online U.S. books — in states where betting is entirely online and not regulated by the state lottery, at least — have standard juice on your typical bets. Take, for example, the juice on spread bets for the NFL. There’s no major difference between sportsbooks: It is common to get -110 on both sides for both the spread and the over/under.
In terms of hold on moneylines, here’s how bet365 has compared with other U.S. books in the past. Bet365, on average, has been very competitive vs. other books, ranking near the bottom of the list (which is a good thing in this case) in hold for a variety of different sports.
Standard hold on moneyline markets typically falls in the 4-4.5% range around the industry, with some higher books approaching 5% or more. Bet365 we often find right around the 4% mark, which is great for bettors. It may seem like these are minor differences, but the prices can add up over the long term.
Of course, some books offer high holds on moneylines but better odds on things like player props. We have seen that bet365 is on the higher end there, often offering odds both ways of -120, whereas a lot of books are around -115 and the best are -110 (like major sport spread markets).
All in all, bet365 is a great book to add if you're trying to line shop (and you should). While you might find better odds elsewhere on niche markets like props for things like moneylines, futures, and outright bets, you'll often see that bet365 is right in the mix for the best line among their competition.
Other bet365 Benefits
Multi-Sport Parlay Bonus
Bet365 incentivizes its users to place multi-sport parlays by paying out additional winnings when they hit. The sports eligible for this promotion: NFL, NCAAF, CFL, NBA, WNBA, NCAAB, MLB and NHL. The markets eligible for this promotion: Spread, run line, puck line, over/under, first-half spread, second-half spread, first-half over/under, second-half over/under and moneylines.
These bonuses will only be paid out if you hit your parlay, but they are added to your cash balance, so they’re immediately available to be withdrawn if you’d like.
European Soccer Parlay Bonus
The concept here is the same as outlined above for the cross-sport parlay but specifically for soccer. The eligible soccer leagues are: English Premier League, Italian Serie A, Spanish Primera Liga, German Bundesliga 1 or Group and Knock Out Stages of the UEFA Champions League.
The parlay must contain three or more bets on either the full-time result or the result/both teams to score markets.
The bonus will be paid out in cash if you win your bet and is tied to the number of teams in your parlay. Here’s a breakdown:
Tennis Parlay Bonus
Bet365 is known, in part, for its extensive tennis offerings, so it’s no surprise that the sportsbook also offers a robust tennis parlay promotion.
The promotion is for all tennis parlays containing the following bet-types for both singles and doubles matches: to win match, first set winner, set winner. The qualifying events include any Grand Slam, ATP, WTA or Challenger Tour matches, along with Davis Cup and Fed Cup.
Bet365 Customer Service
Bet365’s customer service team is available 24/7 by phone at 1-866-273-0934 or on their live chat function on their website.