bet365 Bonus Code
bet365 Sportsbook Review & Promo Offers May 2022
- Bonuses & Promotions
- Mobile App & Website
- Registering & Cashiering
- Betting Options
bet365 is a premier sportsbook internationally, achieving great success across Europe over two decades. bet365 was quick to capitalize on an emergent U.S. market after the Supreme Court struck down PASPA in May 2018, establishing a footprint in New Jersey in 2018. Retaining its reputation as a "sharp" book, 2022's long-awaited expansion roadmap includes Colorado.
By combining reliable tech and reasonably priced odds--notably, the best moneyline and spread pricing on average on the market--bet365 continues to grow. If you live in New Jersey, bet365 is a sportsbook worth adding to your betting portfolio: you can claim $200 in bet credits using our exclusive new user sign-up bonus code ACTION.
$200 in Bet Credits
bet365 Sportsbook Details
bet365 Sportsbook Bonus Code & Key Details May 2022
💰 bet365 Sign-Up Code in NJ:
💸 Bonus Offer Details:
New customers only. Wager $1 for $200 in bet credits. Minimum deposit of $10. Must be 21 years of age and physically in a legal location.
📝 Legal in:
New Jersey, Canada
✅ bet365 Promo Last Verified On:
May 19, 2022
bet365 App Key Takeaways:
- Available Sports: NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Soccer, Tennis, Boxing, UFC/MMA, NASCAR, Golf, College Football, College Basketball (except for local New Jersey teams and events, a state restriction), Australian Rules Rugby, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, eSports, Handball, Lacrosse, Formula 1, IndyCar, Ruby, Volleyball
- Mobile App Experience Pros: Great speed and fluidity navigating, instinctive bet slip feature, and a near-comprehensive variety of available sports markets. The Sportsbook has less app "clutter" visually than competitors, and their independently set odds mean better pricing.
- Mobile App Experience Cons: bet365 is currently only available in New Jersey and Canada as of May 2022 in North America, so coverage is limited. The branding aesthetic feels dated, and introductory offers are limited compared to other books like FanDuel or BetMGM.
Meet the bet365 Sportsbook Review Team
Action Network has evaluated the bet365 sportsbook through in-house testing, data analysis, and input from our experienced handicappers:
The Vegas Refund is an experienced bettor with 5.2K total bets in the Action App and 82.1K app followers (As of May 2022). Favorable pick records include NFL and NCAAF. The Vegas Refund joined the bet365 Sportsbook a few months after it came online in New Jersey in 2018.
Steve Petrella is a lead Action Editor with an affinity for NHL and College Football Betting. Steve is a fan of the breadth and sharp odds bet365 offers in his current home state of New Jersey. Steve is also the author of much of the educational content on Action Network.
bet365 Bonus Code & Promotions
Overall, bet365 does not offer as many sign-up bonuses or regular promotions for existing users compared to other sportsbooks. That's not to say that bet365 does not provide offers to existing users. We came across free bets, and some odds boosts around major sporting events like the NBA Playoffs and the Masters in our testing.
bet365 Sportsbook Code & Promo Details
Action Network users can claim $200 in bet credits with a $1+ wager using our code: ACTION. The introductory offer allows new users to play with "free" money on the bet365 platform and turn credits into cash winnings. Here are some practical details about the offer:
- Deposit $10 or more and claim the Action sign-up offer
- Activate free bets with a qualifying bet of $1 from deposited funds
- Qualifying bets must contain at least one selection at odds of -500 or greater. Only the largest cumulative wager on an individual selection within a market will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Available to new customers only
- Claim credits within 30 days of registering
- Bet credits are non-withdrawable and expire within 90 days
How to Sign Up at bet365 and Claim the New User Sportsbook Bonus
Signing up for bet365 is straightforward that only requires a handful of steps to complete. It only took our team a few minutes to register and make an initial deposit to claim the bet365 $200 bet credits offer using the following flow:
Step 1: Start Sign Up. Click here to visit bet365 and click "Join" to begin registration.
Step 2: Add Personal Details. Enter your details to create a new account:
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your SSN
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Opt in or out of free bet and bonus offer information
- Enter bonus code ACTION
Step 3: Accept Terms. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click "Join bet365". Once submitted, bet365 will confirm your account details. Once completed, your account is online. If bet365 can’t verify your identity using these details, it may ask you to submit other proof of identity, like a photo of your license or passport.
Step 4: Deposit. Make an initial deposit of $10 or more using one of the approved funding options, including online banking, PayPal, or a card.
Step 5: Place Bet(s). You're ready to place a bet! Place a qualifying bet of $1 or more using your newly deposited funds. Once your bet results finalize, your account will automatically reflect $200 in bet credits available for immediate use on future wagers. Clicking a betting cell will prompt the betting slip to appear as a partial screen for users to place a wager immediately. Add the amount you want to wager and select "Place Bet" to submit your action! Wait for results
Step 6: Find your Credits. Thanks to the bonus offer, you'll see your account balance increase an equivalent amount to your first bet if your bet wins. Select ‘Use Free Bet Credits’ in the bet slip.
Maximize ROI on Your bet365 Credits
Here are a few resources for maximizing return on your promo credits:
- Sportsbook Bonus Type Glossary. What do free bet credits, free money, and risk-free bets even mean? We've broken down the bet bonus types, common "gotchas" like rollover clauses and credit expirations.
- "Bonus Maximization" Strategy Tips. Should you bet underdogs or futures when you use a bonus? Walkthrough the math of bet types to understand how and where to eke out the upside.
- Try our popular betting odds calculator or our easy-to-use parlay calculator to be confident in your calculations.
Finally, if you want additional insight into responsibly managing how and how much you bet you bet, please review our sports betting mistakes to avoid.
bet365 Parlay Bonus Payouts
bet365 incentivizes users to place parlay bets with payout bonuses ranging from 5-70% of your wager depending on the number of teams included.
Bettors that combine two or more wagers from the following markets can receive a percentage bonus to their winnings based on the number of selections combined.
Eligible markets include:
- Spread/Run Line/Puck Line
- 1st Half Spread
- 1st Half Totals
- 2nd Half Spread (NFL / NCAAF / CFL / NBA / WNBA / NCAAB only)
- 2nd Half Totals (NFL / NCAAF / CFL / NBA / WNBA / NCAAB only)
The more legs to your parlay, the greater bonus bet365 applies to a payout should your bets hit.
Click to see the full Parlay Bonus Structure
|Parlay Bet Type||Bonus|
|2 Selections||5% Bonus|
|3 Selections||10% Bonus|
|4 Selections||15% Bonus|
|5 Selections||20% Bonus|
|6 Selections||25% Bonus|
|7 Selections||30% Bonus|
|8 Selections||35% Bonus|
|9 Selections||40% Bonus|
|10 Selections||45% Bonus|
|11 Selections||50% Bonus|
|12 Selections||55% Bonus|
|13 Selections||60% Bonus|
|14+ Selections||70% Bonus|
Action Tip: Comparing odds across a single bet type is easy--comparing parlays is not so simple—walkthrough comparing parlay with our "How to Instantly Compare Parlay Payouts at Different Sportsbooks" Guide. We've found bet365 to be generous with the bonus upside.
bet365 Mobile App Screenshots
By Sport Navigation
Same Game Bet Builder
NBA Player Props
In App Tooltips
bet365 Mobile App & Website
Overall, the bet365 app is simple and easy to use. It is robust in areas that need to be, such as displaying odds, sharing popular betting options, and providing live-in-game updates for real-time betting. bet365 is noticeably absent of ads, promotions, and other flashy "bells and whistles" features that are commonplace on competitor apps. You see what you get--a reliable and straightforward betting experience.
How Does bet365 Mobile App Compare to Other Sportsbooks?
We took a look at bet365 through a lens of factors that make or break an excellent sportsbook app:
Pricing: By Sport Pricing
Logging in: Great
How easy is it to sign in to bet365?
Quickly and easily signing into a mobile sportsbook app is vital to placing last-minute bets. The bet365 mobile app is a top performer in this category as its Face ID works consistently. Other major sportsbooks like BetMGM, DraftKings, and FanDuel all had a recognition fail rate (i.e., requiring extra login steps of inputting a pin or password) up to 50% throughout our internal testing. Sign-in friction can severely detriment users interested in fast-paced live betting.
How straightforward is finding and browsing betting markets in bet365?
bet365 is not always the most intuitive when looking for a betting market. We evaluated the app's navigation in two buckets: organization and in-app search capabilities.
Our team struggled with the home screen layout of bet365. It is overcrowded due to the app not separating bet types into clear individual sections or blocks. The app does have a side-navigation menu to support by-sport browsing, but navigating by bet type remains inefficient.
When filtering by specific leagues, bet365 offers a helpful dropdown menu that lists out specific categorized prop bets. Additionally, bet365 surfaces the betting market for every match on a league slate. Displaying markets this way is helpful to bet on a particular prop so that they do not have to click into every game to see that prop line.
bet365 has one of the best in-app search functions of any sportsbook app. Searching something like "Rangers" will give you every market that the Texas Rangers are involved in, even individual player markets. However, there's more than one Rangers team, so if you were hoping to find odds for the New York Rangers, there is a tab to change sports to review those markets instead.
App Speed: Average
How quickly does the bet365 mobile app update and respond to input?
The bet365 app is one of the quickest on the market when navigating between tabs, sports, and betting markets. Despite being fast, our experts experienced several bugs within the app, such as responsiveness to selecting bet cells.
Game Density: Good
How many games can you view odds for at once?
Data density is an essential factor for mobile sportsbook apps. Density enables users to take in more game odds at once to facilitate quicker betting decisions. We tested game density using an iPhone 12 Pro to determine density rankings in the mobile view of iOS. Here is what we found:
- FanDuel - 4.5 Games
- DraftKings & BetMGM - 4 Games
- bet365 - 3.5 Games (4th Place)
- PointsBet & Caesars - 3 Games
Bet Slip Experience: Needs Improvement
How intuitive and seamless is the bet slip experience?
Bet slips are a crucial feature in a sportsbook because this is where the main objective of a sports betting app takes place -- placing bets. bet365 has a mediocre bet slip with a few solid features but needs improvement to compete more effectively within the industry. Here are the major takeaways from the bet365 bet slip:
Good Bet Slip factors:
- The bet slip is quick to load and responds well to input.
- The data density of the bet slip is efficient, fitting five to six bets on the same screen without scrolling.
Negative Bet Slip factors:
- Bet slip defaults to a parlay option, which can be annoying for users who typically bet games separately. The default feels like a push into a potentially less advantageous bet type.
- Our experts found it odd that bet365 requires users to click a separate "Set Wager" box to input the desired bet amount versus other sportsbooks where it is evident where to set the betting total.
- bet365 requires you to sign in to your account before accessing a bet slip. Other sportsbooks like FanDuel will allow users to select contests and various betting cells to see the potential payouts without logging in. This is frustrating for those who simply want to browse the lines and play around with possible wager options.
- The text font is relatively small on the bet slip, which may not be user-friendly.
- Like many other sportsbooks, bet365 requires users to enter the Same Game Parlays into the bet slip all at once. bet365's SGP experience is less accessible than Caesars' Bet Slip.
Unique Feature: "My Bets"
bet365 also features a "My Bets" feature within the bet slip. This app section allows users to track all current or settled bets and is a great way to track bets over time. My Bets are:
- Easy to find and navigate
- Looking at bets older than 48 hours requires users to open a separate menu where users have to navigate to a "Settled Bets" tab. From here, users can filter by specific date ranges.
- Easy to get in and out of the feature to continue using other parts of the app.
Mobile Sportsbook App Usability Comparison Summary
|Selection Criteria||bet365 Standing||Best In Category|
|Ease of Logging in||Great||Caesars, bet365, theScore|
|Speed||Average||PointsBet, FanDuel, DraftKings|
|Game Density||Good||FanDuel, BetMGM, DraftKings|
|Bet slip||Needs improvement||Caesars, FoxBET|
To analyze how the big brand sportsbooks size up pricing-wise, jump ahead.
Customer Feedback on bet365 Mobile App
In addition to our experts' analysis, we have distilled what is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play to provide a broader sample size for this assessment. Here are the advantages and challenges that the users have shared about their experiences using the bet365 mobile app:
bet365 Reviews in the Apple App Store
#3 in Sports - 4.3/5 Stars - 456 Reviews (May 2022) - Download at the Apple App Store
iOS User Positives
iOS User Negatives
Better odds. bet365 users consistently enjoyed better odds and lines on this platform than in other sportsbooks.
Freezing. Several iOS users have complained about the app freezing or glitching.
Easy to use. Most users agree that the bet365 functionality is simple and easy to use. Finding odds and placing bets is more streamlined compared to many other apps.
Slow real-time updates. Lagging real-time updates have been a concern for some users, impacting their ability to make in-game wagers effectively.
In-game selection. Many applauded the broad selection of in-game bet options, giving users more ways to bet across various sports.
Customer service. There were several complaints about slow and unhelpful customer service representatives. A common theme was that support was slow to respond and quick to try to end a conversation without sufficiently solving a user issue.
bet365 Reviews in the Google Play/Android Store
2.0/5 Stars - 7,261 Reviews (May 2022) - Download at Google Play Store
|Android User Positives||Android User Negatives|
Immediate withdrawals. For those users utilizing the bet365 card option, payments are made nearly instantaneously for quick access to winnings.
They repeatedly logged out. Users expressed frustration at repeatedly logging back into the app to review odds and place bets. Logouts became an even more significant problem for live in-game better where the lines change quickly.
Customer service. Android users found customer service responsive and helpful compared to iOS users.
Geolocation. The geolocation integration has given some users difficulty in misidentifying where they are. Since the app is only available to users in New Jersey, several in the state have to work with the app to verify their locations through different means.
Like the app, bet365's desktop site is as streamlined. There are no ads, pictures, or creative displays to litter the onsite experience — it's all about betting.
|bet365 Desktop Web Sportsbook||bet365 Mobile Web Sportsbook|
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, meaning that bet365's down-to-business look can be a pro to some and a con to others. Some new bettors might like having a robust selection of odds boosts and promotions each day, while others may enjoy the simplicity and lack of clutter as they try to log in and find their bets quickly.
The navigation is easy to use, and it's organized similarly to other books. However, it can take some time for new users to find some secondary markets like game and player props at first until they become more familiar with the site.
Banking at bet365
bet365 can be a little more strict in their registration process as they use a "Know Your Customer" process that can require users to submit forms to verify their identity. It could take longer to open an account than with other sportsbooks. While the process may be a little more cumbersome, it does add an extra level of account security so that users can rest assured that their information is protected.
bet365 Deposit & Payout Options
One of the best things about using a legal, regulated online sportsbook like bet365 is that you can be utterly worry-free about the security of your money. States and gaming boards place strict regulations on sportsbooks to protect consumers. Compared to offshore sportsbooks, you never have to stress being defrauded when you're ready to withdraw from your account using bet365.
Payment methods include:
- Bank transfer: Transfer funds to and from your Bank Account directly.
- PayPal: PayPal is an e-wallet that customers can use to send money and receive withdrawals while protecting their private information. Some bettors may find PayPal especially useful for keeping their betting bankrolls separate from their other money.
- Debit card/credit card: bet365 accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro cards.
- Cash: Cash deposits and withdrawals are only available at cashier cages in the Hard Rock Hotel Casino in Atlantic City, NJ.
- Skrill: Skrill is an e-wallet like PayPal that customers can use to make deposits, receive withdrawals and make purchases online.
- PayNearMe: Bettors can select PayNearMe to make cash deposits at their local 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, or CVS.
- bet365 Mastercard: Get instant access to money once withdrawn to your bet365 Mastercard.
- PaySafeCard: Prepaid vouchers for swift, secure, and instant deposits. Withdrawals must be done through Bank Wire.
Minimum Deposit Amount
bet365 has set a $10 minimum deposit amount.
Fastest Withdrawal Method
The method you choose to withdraw your money will determine the payout speed. Users have applauded the bet365 Mastercard as a near-instant payout option. For those using bank transfer, debit/credit cards, or PayPayl, the consensus is that payments arrive within 2-3 days from the withdrawal request approval. To request a withdrawal, navigate to the Account Menu, select Bank, then Withdraw.
bet365 Spending Controls
Most legal sportsbooks have constructed user-facing self-imposed limit controls. These are effective ways to stop yourself from betting too much or be proactive about setting healthy betting limits. Configuring whatever setup helps you maintain responsible sports betting boundaries and educate yourself on intelligent betting practices. The following controls are available:
- An Activity tracker. bet365 tracks user activity, including transactions, deposits, win/loss history, time of bets, and more, to help users understand their betting habits and potentially identify warning signs of gambling addiction.
- Set Spending Limits. Accounts for both depositing and betting money. Deposit limits will help users manage the amount of money they can put into their account while spending limits will restrict the total amount of money an account can spend. bet365 also allows users to set session limits on their account, which can help monitor the amount of time spent on the app.
- Trigger Time-outs. Users can essentially put a hold on their account by putting it into "Time-Out" mode. The account will not accept any deposits or allow account holders to place any wagers for the designated Time-Out time. Once enacted, users cannot reactivate the account until the allotted period has elapsed. Users can still access the app to withdraw funds, though.
- Proactive Self-exclusion. Ban yourself from using the app for a set time. Users who self-exclude will no longer be able to use the account or re-open it.
In addition to these resources, the Action Network has developed bankroll management educational materials to help ensure bettors have fun and establish sustainable behavior.
bet365 vs. Other Sportsbooks
While sign-up offers, promos, and user experience are crucial factors in selecting a sportsbook, the most sophisticated bettors are often worried about the price. We can compare books in this regard in a couple of ways:
- Juice or Vig: This is the tax a sportsbook charges for a bet. The standard odds for a spread bet is -110, which means you have to pay $110 to win $10. That extra $10 is the tax the sportsbook takes as a cut.
- Hold: Like the juice, the hold is defined as the percentage a sportsbook keeps for every dollar wagered.
Most online U.S. books have standard juice on your typical bets in states where betting is entirely online and not regulated by the state lottery. Often, there’s no significant difference between sportsbooks: -110 on both sides of an NFL spread and the over/under is common. However, over time and Across markets, differences in pricing add up and contribute to your profitability as a bettor.
By Sport Pricing Comparison: bet365 vs. FanDuel vs. BetMGM vs. Caesars vs. Draftkings
Being a savvy sports bettor, line shopping across books is a valuable process. We've made some of these comparisons for you to help illustrate the value of line shopping, and the best sportsbook for different bet types and sports, on average.
Sportsbook Pricing Analysis parameters:
- Data collected from January 1, 2021, to April 1, 2022
- Closing odds used (the odds 30 minutes before game-time) in calculations
- Each data point is the average book-edge for the month
- Each data point shown represents a percent of the book's edge
The book with the lowest average book edge represents the best price.
Best Pricing: Sportsbook Edge Averages by Sport (All Markets)
bet365 vs. Others Sportsbook Pricing Summary for all Markets:
- bet365 has the best overall pricing despite not outperforming other sportsbooks in any single sport. If you want to use a singular sportsbook, bet365 has decent pricing.
- Caesars leads pricing in NFL, MLB, NCAAF, and NCAAB odds
- BetMGM excelled with NBA pricing, whereas DraftKings was middle of the pack
- DraftKings priced in bettors' favor with College Basketball
Pricing Summary for Specific Markets:
- Moneylines. bet365 had the best moneyline pricing on average (3.97), specifically for NFL (4.01), NBA (3.91), and College Basketball (3.89). If you like betting Moneylines, bet365 is a high-value sportsbook. The only significant sports bet365 was more expensive were MLB and College football, where Caesars had the best pricing (2.87 and 4.14).
- Spreads. bet365 had the best pricing on spreads overall (4.37), but this is primarily driven by exceptional pricing on MLB spreads (3.79). Caesars had the best pricing (4.55) for the NFL, while BetMGM won for the NBA (4.71).
- Totals. bet365 excelled with MLB totals (4.66) but fell short of BetMGM on average (4.81). DraftKings reigned supreme for College basketball (4.70), BetMGM priced reasonably for NBA (4.72), and FanDuel had the best prices for NFL (4.64).
How Much Does "Sportsbook Pricing" Matter?
These pricing differences are most apparent when the moneylines get bigger. For example, bet365 may have something like this:
- Rams -200
- Bengals +160
Meanwhile, Caesars might have:
- Rams -205
- Bengals +175
Even though Caesars has a slightly worse price on the Rams, it has a much better price on the Bengals because there is less vig "tax." One bet may not make much difference, but this pricing difference adds up to serious money over time.
In terms of hold on moneylines, here’s how bet365 has compared with other U.S. books in the past. bet365, on average, has been very competitive vs. other books, ranking near the bottom of the list (which is a good thing in this case) in hold for a variety of different sports.
Standard hold on moneyline markets typically falls in the industry's 4-4.5% range, with some higher books approaching 5% or more. bet365 generally is right around the 4% mark, which is great for bettors. It may seem like these are minor differences, but the prices can add up over the long term.
Of course, some books offer high holds on moneylines but better odds on things like player props. We have seen it is on the higher end, often offering odds both ways of -120, whereas many books are around -115 and the best are -110 (like major sport spread markets).
Betting Options & Sports Market Coverage
Many U.S. sportsbooks use Kambi as an odds provider, which means you will likely see the same lines from one book to the next. bet365 does not utilize Kambi--they have their own oddsmakers. You can often find disparities between their odds and the rest of the market. In many cases, users find bet365 lines more favorable than other sportsbooks. Why pay -115 when you can pay -110? For those savvy bettors that frequently line shop for the best odds, bet365 is a great book to have in your arsenal.
Sport Markets Offered
bet365 will have you covered on odds for most events, including iGaming. Here's a list of the sports markets offered:
- Football: NFL, NCAAF, USFL, CFL, Virtual Football
- Basketball: NBA, NCAAB, WNBA, International Leagues, Virtual Basketball
- Baseball: MLB, College Baseball, International Leagues
- Hockey: NHL, IIHF
- Soccer: MLS, International Leagues, Champions League, World Cup, Europa League, Virtual Soccer
- Golf: PGA, Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup
- Tennis: ATP, WTA, ITF, UTR, Virtual Tennis
- Australian Rules: AFL
- Fighting: Boxing, UFC, Bellator, PFL
- Cricket: Indian Premier League, World Cup, Virtual Cricket
- Cycling: Featured events, Virtual Cycling
- Darts: Premier League, PDC World Championship, European League, Virtual Darts
- Esports: League of Legends, Call of Duty, DOTA2, VALORANT, Overwatch
- Handball: Champions League, International Leagues
- Lacrosse: NLL
- Rugby: NRL, World Cup, Super League, World Cup, Challenge Cup
- Table Tennis: WTT
- Volleyball: International Leagues
bet365 Bet Types Available
Not only does bet365 attract bettors with favorable odds, but they also offer a wide variety of bet types to entice users to their platform. In addition to all the popular, standard bets you can get at any sportsbook, bet365 also offers:
|bet365 App Screenshot||Bet Type & Example|
Point Spreads: Spread betting is a bet on the margin of victory (the # of points won) in a game. Here is a screenshot of a spread bet located in the "Popular" bet type tab.
Atlanta Hawks are -1.5 favorites over the Cleveland Cavaliers in a Point Spread at bet365.
Moneyline: Moneyline betting is when you pick the outright winner of a game or event. In this case, Hawks or Cavaliers.
Hawks are the favorite at -125 to the underdog Cavaliers at +105
Totals: Totals, also known as an over/under, are bets on the number of points both teams will combine to score in a game.
Pick either "Over" or "Under" 223.0 for the upcoming Hawks vs. Cavaliers matchup.
|Half Bets: Half-bets or Quarter bets let a bettor treat the first and second half as separate matches. Downloading our app can help you do this with ease.
Moneyline, Spread, and Total bets are shown for just the 1st Half of the Hawks/Cavaliers game under the "Quarter or Half Props" tabs in the game menu.
|Prop Bets: Short for a proposition, Prop bets wager not directly tied to the final score or outcome.
Player props for individual players to score the first field goal in the Heat/76ers game are listed under "Player Props" in the top in-game navigation.
|Futures bets: Futures bets are bets on an event outcome decided in the future (e.g., end-of-season results).
bet365 lists an extensive set of NFL outcome odds for the 2022-23 season.
bet365 also offers things like early payouts that allow users to cash in on their wager before the event is even complete if their team reaches a certain advantage threshold (i.e., early NBA payout if the team you bet on gains a 20 point lead).
bet365 Featured Bet Types
Live Betting Same Game Parlay
One unique feature that our experts had not seen with other sportsbooks was the ability to do live same game parlays. SGPs have become increasingly popular for sports bettors. SGP wagers must be submitted before starting a game or contest. bet365 has created the functionality where bettors can put together an SGP while the action happens. This fun feature with fluid odds can get users more involved in the activity while it plays out. In our testing, though, we found this functionality mostly available for European sports leagues, so we are unsure of what sports markets fully qualify for this feature.
Watch Steve navigate placing a Same Game parlay bet below.
Takeaway: Live same game parlays are a twist to a popular betting option. While this does seem like a fun and innovative betting market, it does seem limited to European leagues, which likely won't entice many American-based bettors.
European Market Coverage
Because bet365 started as a European-based sportsbook, it's no surprise that it has some of the best coverage of European markets available. From international basketball, cricket, cycling, and soccer, bet365 is a go-to app for all betting internationally. As interest in soccer grows throughout the United States, bettors will likely find some of the more niche soccer markets and strong odds for the English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, and many other lower-level leagues.
Takeaway: bet365 is second to none when it comes to international league coverage. This is a great app for those interested in European leagues for a variety of sports.
NBA Playoff Game Odds: Dallas Mavericks vs. Golden State Warriors
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NBA playoff tournament game: Updated May 19, 2022 - Odds Provided by bet365 - Subject to Change
Over 214 (-110)
Under 214 (-110)
bet365 Futures Odds
Here are the NBA Finals futures odds offered by bet365 Sportsbook: Updated May 19, 2022 - Odds Provided by bet365 - Subject to Change
|2021/2022 NBA Team||bet365 Futures Odds|
|Golden State Warriors||+100|
bet365 Ontario Update
bet365 is one of the most popular sportsbooks to launch in Ontario in April 2022.
If you are a Canadian resident, it is legal for you to sign up today on bet365, just as long as you are at least 18 years old. bet365, which holds a license in Gibraltar and operates legally in more than 30 countries, including the UK, can accept Canadian players. It is one of several betting sites from overseas that take advantage of the current gambling regulations inside the country to make themselves accessible to Canadians. Players can deposit using various payment methods, such as PayPal and the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, making playing online through bet365 even easier.
bet365 Customer Service
bet365’s customer service team is available 24/7 by phone at 1-866-273-0934 or on their live chat function on their website.
Use The Action Network's code ACTION to claim $200 in bet credits with a $1+ wager.
bet365 is a legit sportsbook, meaning it is a legal and fully licensed sportsbook by appropriate government bodies in the state of New Jersey and Canada.
bet365 is currently only available to bettors in the state of New Jersey in the United States. However, bet365 is widely available internationally in Canada, across Europe and selectively across other global regions.
You can make bets on bet365 under $1. The initial deposit required to start betting is $5.
bet365 allows users to deposit money using a bank account transfer, PayPal, debit or credit card, cash, PayNearMe, prepaid cards (PaySafe Card), bet365 Mastercard, or eChecks.
bet365 offers the following withdrawal options: Bank transfer, bet365 Mastercard, debit or credit card, PayPal, Skrill, and cash.
No. You are not able to withdraw bet credits. Bet credits can only be used towards bet365 wagers. If you use bet credits on a wager that wins, your credits will become money in your account that can be withdrawn.
Yes, users can live bet most markets either on the bet365 website in the app.
No, but bet365 does offer particular Cash Out and Edit Bet options that can affect in-game bets.
Yes, bet365 allows you to set deposit, spend, session and time limits on your account. There is a self-exclusion option as well through the Division of Gaming Enforcement in New Jersey. Check out their Player Protection page for more information. Further, if you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-Gambler.
Additional Sportsbook Reviews & Promotions
Get the most value for your money by taking advantage of other great live promotions across different sportsbooks:
BetMGM Bonus Code | PointsBet Promo Code | Caesars Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | FanDuel Promo Code | DraftKings Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | betPARX Promo Code | Unibet Promo Code | PrizePicks Promo Code | theScore Bet Promo Code | fubo Promo Code | Betfred Promo Code | SI Sportsbook Promo Code | Play Gun Lake Promo Code | SugarHouse Promo Code