bet365 Ohio Bonus Code ACTION Worth $200 for CFP Title
The grand finale of the 2022 NCAA football season is set to launch between the No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs and the No. 3 TCU Horned Frogs and bet365 bonus codeACTION scores a$200 returnwhen $1 is bet on the contest.
Since Ohio sports betting is now live, in-state bettors can use this to their advantage. It's pretty straightforward: New bettors at bet365 can use the code ACTION at sign up and their first bet will activate this promotion.
The Horned Frogs look to use the rushing prowess they established against Michigan to muster a chance at defeating the 13-point favorite Bulldogs. Before the 7:30 p.m. kickoff, prep yourself for this bet365 promo with a walkthrough, bet suggestions and an understanding of how you'll use bet credits.
How bet365 Bonus Code ACTION Works
Despite the books having this one heavily favored in Georgia's direction, there is ample possibility for an exciting clash given the semi-finals that took place. Between TCU holding a tight grasp on an 18-point lead against No. 2 Michigan and Georgia marching back to edge No. 4 Ohio State 42-41, don't doubt the betting narratives this game presents.
Georgia Bulldogs: -500 at bet365
Since the playoffs began, Georgia has morphed into a more balanced offense. Despite the sophomore tight end Brock Bowers leading the team in receiving yards with 790, the Bulldogs saw contributions from sophomore wideout Arian Smith, who led the team with 129 yards and a touchdown in the Ohio State win.
Adonai Mitchell also came out of the woodwork to tally the game-winning score. They'll look for added contributions from sophomore Ladd McConkey (674 yards, five TDs) and a triple-threat backfield of Kenny McIntosh, Daijun Edwards and Kendall Milton, who have combined for 16 touchdowns. All of this powered by Stetson Bennett, who's averaging 8.9 yards per throw and has 23 touchdown tosses on the season.
TCU Horned Frogs: +375 at bet365
It will be key whether running back Kendre Miller will be ready to play for TCU considering he's posted 1,399 and 17 touchdowns on the year. He left the Michigan game and senior Emari Demercado filled in fittingly with 150 yards and a touchdown. TCU is a top-heavy team in all departments. Their receiving corps is led by Quentin Johnston, a junior receiver with 1,066 yards and six scores on the year. He racked up a nice 163 yards and a touchdown against Michigan.
Throwing him those balls is the breakout senior quarterback Max Duggan. 32 touchdowns and 3,546 passing yards has landed him towards the top of all CFB quarterbacks and alongside Bennett as a Heisman candidate. Him and Johnston have a healthy chemistry that will be strategized on by Georgia's secondary. But, this is the same secondary that allowed 348 yards and four touchdowns yards to Ohio State receivers.
The Pick: Quentin Johnston 80+ receiving yards + Stetson Bennett 250+ passing yards at +162
Applying Bet Credits at bet365
If I place $10 down on this same game parlay priced at +162, I would win $16.20, keep my original $10 and get the $200 in bet credits. I would still get the $200 in bet credits if the parlay loses.
Once I have the $200 in bet credits, I'll want to use them as soon as I can. Let's look to Tuesday's NHL slate and bet the Blue Jackets to upset the Lightning at +330. If I were to take $100 of the bet credits and place it on this bet, I would win $330 in profits and lose the $100 bet credits best case scenario. Worst case would be the Lightning win, and I've lost the $100 without the profits.
Inspiration to Betting CFP National Championship
- Mike Calabrese suggests TCU will win the first half, but Georgia the game in his list of three props to bet for TCU-Georgia.
- Peter Ruden draws out the comprehensive betting cheatsheet for TCU-Georgia.
- The Action Staff weighs in to provide six player props to consider for both sides of the football.
- Gilles Gallant lists his ATD prop suggestions that involve arguments for Stetson Bennett and Taye Barber.
- Follow Stuckey’s strategy heading into the 7:30 p.m. ET kickoff and read why he’s riding this Brock Bowers receiving prop.
Bet365 Terms & Conditions
Here are the important points to know about this offer:
- States available:New Jersey, Colorado, Ohio, Ontario
- You'll get the bets one hour after your first $1 or more bet settles.
- You have 30 days to place your first bet once you make your account, or the offer will be forfeited.
- Bet credits will be forfeited if your account is inactive for 90 days — aka you don't login.
- You cannot bet on opposite sides of the same game with bet credits to guarantee a profit. So, you can't bet $25 each on both the Vikings and Patriots to win.