Maine Sports Betting Apps: Get $300 in Sign-Up Bonuses & Promo Code Offers from Caesars, DraftKings All Weekend
Your Maine online sports betting options may be limited to two, but each of the two available online sportsbooks have guaranteed bonus bet offers available.
- Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION41000 unlocks a $1,000 first bet on the house, meaning if your first bet loses, you'll be refunded in bonus bets equal to whatever you lost.
- At DraftKings, just bet $5 and get $200 in bonus bets, with no promo code required.
If you've already signed up at DraftKings or Caesars in neighboring Massachusetts or any other state, you can't claim these offers.
In-person sports betting is not quite live yet in Maine, and while there were four online licenses initially available through partnerships with the state's tribes, the high tax rate has scared off other operators.
Maine Sports Betting Sign-Up Bonuses
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code, Explained
Claiming the Caesars promo is easy. Just use promo code ACTION41000 and place a $50 wager as your first bet on the platform.
|Caesars Promo Code||ACTION41000|
|Caesars Offer||$1,000 first bet on the house|
The first bet on the house is kind of what it sounds like — if you lose your first bet, you'll be refunded in bonus bets, equal to whatever you lost.
So if you put a $1,000 bet on the Lions -7.5 against the Packers on Thanksgiving and they win, you keep the profits and the $1,000 that you bet. If the Lions don't cover, you get $1,000 back in bonus bets.
DraftKings Promo Code
With DraftKings, you'll get $200 in bonus bets after a $5 wager.
- Bonus bets must be used within seven days of issue
- If you've ever had a DraftKings Sportsbook account, you're not eligible for this offer
- However, if you've only played DFS, you can still get the $200
Maine is the fifth state in 2023 to push online betting live (a list that includes Massachusetts), and is the second-to-last state in New England to launch betting (though the options are limited in most of those states, too). DraftKings is the sole operator in New Hampshire and is one of two available in Connecticut along with FanDuel after BetRivers pulled out last year.