BetMGM Bonus Code ACTION Earns $1,000 Bonus Offer Wednesday
BetMGM bonus code ACTION will get a $1,000 risk-free bet for all new users (unless you're in New York; there are no new-user offers available).
If you're in other states, there are some other codes available:
- ACTION: $1,000 risk-free bet for new users.
- ACTIONYARD: Earn $200 in free bets if the college football team you bet gets 1+ passing yard. Shouldn't be a problem with the MAC tonight.
- ACTIONOHIO: Get $200 in free bets ahead of launch in Ohio, no deposit required.
- Maryland:Use this link to get $200 in free bets with no deposit required.
How Risk-Free Bets
The risk-free bet isn't truly "risk-free." You don't get cash back if your first bet loses, you get free bets back. You can lose those bets, and end up with nothing.
Here's how it will work. Say you deposit $200 and bet it all on Eastern Michigan moneyline against Kent State in Wednesday MACtion, priced at +230 at BetMGM.
Our Mike Calabrese likes EMU to keep it close:
I was tempted to swing for a moneyline upset in this spot because Kent is a two-faced kind of team. Its ceiling is clearly the top offensive team in the MAC, but its cold streaks and turnover issues have betrayed it time and again this season.
The Flashes offense has sputtered so badly in the red zone this season that it’s 126th nationally in red-zone scoring percentage. That’s the kind of persistent problem that can open a team up to an upset.
But with the spread still above the key number of seven, I’ll settle for the points.
There are of course two ways it can go: EMU wins, or EMU loses. If EMU wins, you'll profit $460 and keep the $200 from your original bet. Not bad.
But if you lose, you'll get refunded $200 in free bets, which we'll explain more below.
How Free Bets Will Work
So what will happen if your risk-free bet loses? You'll get back free bets.
Fortunately, BetMGM doesn't force you to use your free bets all at once. You'll get four, $50 free bets in this scenario.
But this is also why these offers aren't truly risk-free. You can lose your entire deposit if you're not careful.
Let's say on Thursday you use your first $50 free bet on the Titans moneyline against the Packers, priced at around +140.
- If the Titans win, you'll profit about $70, but you don't keep the $50 free bet. You'll still have the other $150 in free bets.
- If the Titans lose, your free bet goes away, and you'll have $150 in free bets remaining.
How ACTIONYARD Works
Bonus code ACTIONYARD acts similarly to the free bets we just described. But the reason it's a better offer is because you don't really have to risk much to get $200 in free bets.
- Use bonus code ACTIONYARD at checkout
- Bet $10 on any NFL game
- Get $200 in free bets if the team you bet throws 1+ passing yard
Again, here's how the free bets will work. BetMGM will send back four, $50 free bets once you claim this offer.
Ohio & Maryland Pre-Registration
Ohio users can use code ACTIONOHIO to get $200 in free bets with no deposit required.
You of course won't be able to bet until Jan. 1, when sports betting in the Buckeye State goes live. Maryland is expected to go live later this month.
Offer Details & Signup
Here are the best offers by state:
|Maryland||Use this link|
Once you've identified the sign-up offer you should claim, here's how to actually register.
- Click here to signup.
- Use ACTION, ACTIONYARD or ACTIONOHIO at checkout
- Enter your personal info. You may be asked for the last four digits of your social security number, which is needed to verify your identity.
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet up to $1,000
If you're headed to a state with legal betting this week, you can still sign up and bet. Just use all your real, accurate information, not the hotel you're staying at as an address or your friend's house.