BetMGM Kentucky Bonus Code Unlocks $100 No-Deposit Offer Ahead of KY Launch
Once the book goes live, it's almost a certainty that there will be a deposit required. In most other states, BetMGM is offering a $1,500 first bet on the house — that means you'll get refunded in bonus bets equal to whatever you lose on your first bet, up to $1.5k. That means you'll need to actually bet $1,500 to see the full value, and you'll get paid back in bonus bets, not cash.
So if you're looking for an easy introductory offer, BetMGM Kentucky is perfect.
bet365 Kentucky ($365 in bonus bets with a $1 wager) and FanDuel Kentucky ($100 in bonus bets with no deposit, plus $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket) are also offering pre-launch offers in the Bluegrass State.
How Do BetMGM Bonus Bets Work?
BetMGM bonus bets work like any other sportsbook — you keep any profit, but not the bonus bet itself.
- If the Jets win, you'll win $22 in cash, but you don't keep the bonus bet itself.
- If the Jets lose, your bonus bet just goes away.
This is why the first bet insurance offer isn't a guaranteed $1,500, or anywhere close — if you lose your first bet then lose the bonus bets, you can end up with nothing.
The +EV betting guide tells us the best way to maximize the value of bonus bets is by taking a plus-money play. So $100 in bonus bets on this prop would return $150, not $150 because we don't hold onto the bonus bets after use.
Where Does BetMGM Operate?
BetMGM operates in almost 20 states, among the most of any sportsbook in the country.
- Kansas (no offer)
- New Jersey
- Nevada (no offer)
- New York (no offer)
- Washington D.C. (no offer)
- West Virginia
Signing Up at BetMGM
BetMGM has a few things you should know before you get started.
- You must be 21+ years old to register and bet.
- You must be located in a BetMGM state when placing your first wager. You don’t have to live in Ohio to wager; you have to be in the state at the time of activation and making a bet. Check out our travel betting guide for more details. You can withdraw money once you’ve already left the state (so if you were in Ohio on Monday and bet on the Super Bowl, you could withdraw in your home state next Monday).
- You must have access to a valid deposit method. Credit cards, bank account transfers, and PayPal are the most popular, though some credit cards will flag gambling and not allow you to deposit.
21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Nevada, New York or Ontario.