MIN @ CWS12:10 am • NBCS-CHI (G2)
Chicago White Sox60-43
Twins vs. White Sox Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
Last 5 Matchups
- White Sox are 2-3 in their last 5 games.
- White Sox are 2-3 in their last 5 games against the spread
- White Sox are 24-25 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 0 of White Sox' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 21 of White Sox' 52 last games at home
Twins vs. White Sox Public Betting
Against the Spread (ATS) History
|overall||home o/u||away o/u||favorite o/u||underdog o/u|
Straight-Up (ML) History
White Sox vs. Twins Injury Updates
White Sox Injuries
Abreu is questionable with neck
Yasmani Grandal diagnosed with torn knee tendon.
Jake Lamb placed on 10-day IL.
Jimenez is questionable with groin
Luis Robert (hip) to miss 12-16 weeks.
Nick Madrigal underwent season-ending hamstring surgery.
Out for Season
Rob Refsnyder placed on 10-day IL.
Byron Buxton diagnosed with fractured hand.
Broxton is out with suspension
Alex Kirilloff to undergo wrist surgery.
Garver is questionable with hand
Luis Arraez to be placed on IL.
Kyle Garlick to be placed on IL.
Randy Dobnak placed on 10-day IL.