Fanatics Sportsbook Bonus
Fanatics, the sports apparel giant with deals with the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB, has officially launched its app in Massachusetts on May 25 and Maryland on June 1! Fanatics CEO Michael Rubin has publicly claimed that their new sportsbook will be in every legal betting state except New York for the next football season.
Fanatics Sportsbook Massachusetts
Heads up, Bay Staters! Fanatics Sportsbook is now live in Massachusetts! Sign up for Fanatics in Massachusetts to unlock the exclusive Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets offer!
Here's how to take advantage of the beta offers:
- Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio, and Tennessee bettors: Click this link to unlock the Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets offer available in these states.
- You’ll be prompted to fill out a survey; please fill it out.
- Get the Fanatics Sportsbook beta app after receiving your unique code from Fanatics.
- Complete KYC to verify your identity.
- Create your Fanatics Sportsbook account using the same email you provided in the survey.
- Place a bet of at least $5.
- Receive $200 in MA in bonus bets within 72 hours of completing KYC (no deposit required). Terms apply.*
- Earn up to 5% back in FanCash on every bet you place.
Beta testers only. MA, MD, OH, TN only. Must place a cash wager of at least $5 to qualify for $200 in bonus bets. Qualifying wager must be placed before 11am ET on June 6, 2023 to be eligible for promotion. Bonus bet will be credited within 72 hours of qualifying wager. Terms apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. (MA) Call 1-800-327-5050 or visit https://helplinema.org. Restrictions and T&Cs Apply. LiveChat at GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234
Fanatics Sportsbook New User Details
Fanatics Sportsbook Promo Code
Fanatics Sportsbook New User Promo Key Takeaways June 2023
Action Network will be sure to provide all of the pertinent promotional code information for new users as it becomes available from Fanatics Sportsbook upon launch.
|Fanatics Sportsbook Promo Code||No promo code required|
|Bonus Offer Details||Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets in MA, MD, OH, and TN|
|Fanatics Sportsbook Legal States||
Fanatics Maryland is live as of June 1!
Fanatics Massachusetts is officially live for beta testers as of May 25!
Beta is also available in Ohio and Tennessee
Expected to be 15-20 states, excluding New York
|Last Verified On||June 02, 2023|
Fanatics Sportsbook Timeline
Last updated on June 02, 2023
Here is the timeline of news surrounding Fanatics Sportsbook:
- June 2023
- Fanatics Sportsbook officially launches in Maryland. This is their second live online state with more states to follow this year.
- May 2023
- After testing its beta app in several states, Fanatics Massachusetts is now live as of May 25!
- It's official; Fanatics has purchased PointsBet U.S. for $150 million. Fanatics Sportsbook will release more details on their new and exciting deal soon.
- April 2023
- Fanatics Sportsbook launches its betting app for testing in Ohio and Tennessee, and is expected to launch in Massachusetts and more states in the coming months. Users just need to follow the prompts to test the app since there is no Fanatics Sportsbook promo code at this time.
- January 2023
- Fanatics Sportsbook is planning to launch its online sportsbook in 2023. The sportsbook is expected to be available in 15 to 20 US states by September 2023. One notable exclusion to the list of target states is New York, as it was not able to secure the required permit at this time.
- History is made as Fanatics Sportsbook becomes the first operator to open inside an NFL stadium on Jan. 20, 2023. Their retail location can be found at FedEx Field, home of the Washington Commanders, in Landover, Maryland. Bettors have access to eight betting windows, 21 betting kiosks, and 38 TVs between Monday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. Please note that betting will not be allowed on game days during the 2023-2024 NFL season.
- May 2022:
- Fanatics filed a trademark for the name “BetFanatics.”
- June 2022:
- Fanatics’ executive chairman Michael Rubin sold his 10% share in Harris Blitzer Sports Entertainment, which owns the Philadelphia 76ers and New Jersey Devils.
- The Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency approved Fanatics for a retail sportsbook license. This is their first betting license. Maryland is expected to green light mobile sports betting in the coming months, and Fanatics is expected to be one of the sportsbooks that will be available in the state.
- October 2022:
- Michael Rubin announced that Fanatics will launch its new sports betting division early next year, in January 2023, and hopes to be in 15-20 states by the start of the following football season.
- Fanatics announced the hiring of Andrea Ellis as CFO of its Sports Betting and Gaming division, and she will report to Matt King.
- Fanatics announced the hiring of Orlando Ashford as its Chief People Officer ahead of the company’s scheduled launch into sports betting in January 2023.
- November 2022
- Fanatics announced the hiring of prominent lobbyist Brandt Iden as the VP of Government Affairs in its Sports Betting and Gaming Division.
- June 2021:
- Fanatics hire former FanDuel executive Matt King as CEO of Fanatics Betting & Gaming Division.
- “We want to create the best sportsbook for fans everywhere,” Matt King, CEO of Fanatics’ Sportsbook, told PlayNY. “The same as every other Fanatics’ business. It’s about creating amazing fan experiences, and that’s what we’re going to do in sports betting.”
- September 2021:
- The Action Network’s Darren Rovell reported that Fanatics was closing in on purchasing a sportsbook operation and was in negotiations with Rush Street Interactive and Swedish company Bettson.
BetFanatics is now Fanatics Sportsbook
Fanatics Sportsbook is live in MA and in beta mode right now through our Fanatics Sportsbook promo code deal higher on the page, but they actually used to be called BetFanatics in the past.
Simply put, BetFanatics was the name that the Fanatics brand decided on initially when plans for a sportsbook came out. Over the last year, bettors have been paying attention to when "BetFanatics" was going to launch in their possible state. Now Fanatics has chosen very soon in 2023 to launch a beta run in Ohio and Tennessee, but are officially called the Fanatics Sportsbook now.
So don't worry, if you were looking for some fun at BetFanatics then you've come to the right place.
New User Promotions
Aside from the $200 in bonus bets, there is no additional information available about what type of new user promotions Fanatics Sportsbook will employ in the near future. Action Network expects that they will offer a combination of new user bonuses and ongoing daily promotions, like odds boosts, similar to other sportsbooks. We will provide more information as it is made available, but take a look at our breakdown of the different types of sportsbook bonuses before Fanatic Sportsbook officially launches!
Current Events to Bet on Fanatics Sportsbook
As the calendar turns towards the summer, this is one of the best times of the year for any sports fan. Although the NFL season isn't here, there are plenty of other sports you can wager on once Fanatics Sportsbook becomes fully legalized. Here are some of the most notable sports events you can bet on right now:
- NBA Playoffs
- NHL Playoffs
- MLB Regular Season
- French Open
How to Sign Up for Fanatics Sportsbook
Stay tuned for step-by-step instructions on how to sign up for Fanatics Sportsbook. We speculate that the general registration flow will be similar to other sportsbook and could look something like this:
Step 1. Go to the Fanatics Sportsbook website or download the app
Step 2. Navigate to the registration/sign-up section of the page
Step 3. Enter required account information (i.e. Name, Address, Username, Password, Email Address, etc)
Step 4. Verify your identity (i.e. Last 4 of SSN, ID picture, etc)
Step 5. Agree to terms and conditions
Step 6. Deposit and claim the welcome offer using the Fanatics Sportsbook bonus code (if there is a code available)
Where is Fanatics Sportsbook Legal?
Fanatics Sportsbook is legal and available to online users in Massachusetts, Ohio, and Tennessee. Keep in mind that OH and TN users are testing the beta app. In-person users can place their bets in Maryland at FedEXField. This was the first sportsbook to officially open in an NFL stadium.
Future Live Fanatics Sportsbook States
Fanatics is currently available in Massachusetts, Ohio, and Tennessee. Moving forward, there are plans to launch in as many as 20 states by the upcoming 2023 NFL Season.
As reported on May 18, Fanatics Sportsbook secured a deal with Australian-based sportsbook, PointsBet, for $150 million. The deal includes all the U.S. assets of PointsBet Sportsbook.
This deal is all about market access - PointsBet Sportsbook had been available in 14 states. With this deal in place, Fanatics Sportsbook can try to expedite the process of gaining market access into certain states this upcoming year.
Fanatics Sportsbook Mobile App Screenshots
Fanatics Sportsbook Mobile App & Website Experience
The Action Network team will perform a review and detailed analysis of the Fanatics Sportsbook after testing its MA app. The mobile and website experience review will be comprised of a mixture of user reviews from Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, as well as hands-on testing by Action experts. Stay tuned for more information!
Fanatics Betting Pros & Cons: What We Know Right Now
While our team cannot complete a full analysis of the Fanatics Sportsbook product just yet, we have been able to review public information to create a high-level pros and cons list.
Brand Recognition - Fanatics is a well-known merchandising giant. As a leading name in the sporting world already, albeit in a different vertical, Fanatics Sportsbook will be able to leverage its existing influence to establish a legitimate and trusted operator with minimal difficulty. Because Fanatics is already a household name, many new potential users will not need much in the way of persuasion to sign-up.
Experienced Executive Team - Fanatics Sportsbook has announced hire after hire of top executives in the sports betting field. For example, Rubin has hired former FanDuel CEO Matt King to take charge of Fanatics Sportsbook moving forward. King is just one example. Fanatics Sportsbook leadership is composed of a variety of sports betting and entertainment industry executives with highly impressive track records. This is a team that has the know-how and backing to make Fanatics a major player in the sports betting industry.
League & Team Partnerships - Fanatics merchandise already has countless partnerships with professional sports leagues and teams. It's no surprise that many of these entities have already agreed to partner with Fanatics Sportsbook ahead of their launch, giving Fanatics ample high-value marketing opportunities to fans everywhere. Many speculate that Fanatics Sportsbook will likely open retail sportsbooks at local venues, similar to other competitors in the space. Progressive Field in Cleveland is a likely candidate!
Launch Timing - This may be nit-picky on our part, but the missed Q1 2023 launch of Fanatics Sportsbook leaves us slightly disappointed. Fanatics has already missed several marquee events in the 2023 sports calendar, including the Super Bowl and March Madness. We are left wondering if we will now have to wait until next football season for the sportsbook to launch.
Lack of Information - Bettors want to know what to expect from Fanatics Sportsbook as it gets set to launch in 2023. What will the promotions be like? What can we expect in terms of sign-up bonuses? At this time, there's no information available to even speculate, other than to assume that they will have all of these offers available to entice registrations. However, with the recent release of their beta app in Ohio and Tennessee, we can expect more Fanatics Sportsbook news in the coming months.
Betting & Sports Market Coverage
As Fanatics Sportsbook continues launching in more states, we expect them to offer industry-average betting markets.
Sports Markets Offered
Here are the expected betting markets that will be made available for Fanatics Sportsbook bettors:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL, Arena)
- Baseball (MLB, NCAA, World Baseball Classic)
- Motor Sports (NASCAR, Indy Racing League, F1)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA, WNBA, NBA Summer League)
- Fighting (Boxing, UFC)
- Hockey (NHL, NCAA, World Championships)
- Golf (PGA, European Tour, Champions Tour, LPGA, Celebrity Invitational)
- Olympics (Hockey, Basketball, Soccer, Golf, Track and Field Events, Curling, Tennis)
- Soccer (English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, MLS, Mexican Liga MX)
- International Tournaments (UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, English FA Cup, Spanish Copa Del Rey, Coppa Italia, German DFB Pokal, French Coupe de Ligue, Concacaf Champions League, Copa Liberatores, FIFA World Cup)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
Other Sportsbooks to Consider
While Fanatics Sportsbook is only officially live in Massachusetts, be sure to check out other top-notch sportsbooks as the new book gets up and running in more states. Here are some of our favorite new user offers:
- BetMGM - Earn up $1,000 in Bonus Bets
- FanDuel - No Sweat First Bet up to $3,000
- Barstool Sportsbook - $1,000 New Player Bonus
- Caesars Sportsbook - Earn up to $1,250 on Caesars
Yes! Fanatics Sportsbook is officially live for beta testers in Massachusetts, Tennessee, and Ohio as of May 25.
Fanatics Sportsbook is expected to be available in almost every major betting market with the exception of New York when it launches. More recently, Fanatics has launched in MA and currently is beta testing its app in Ohio and Tennessee.
We expect there to be Fanatics Sportsbook promo code that grants new users extra bonus offers. This information has not been shared at this time, though.
New players in Massachusetts, Ohio, and Tennessee can unlock Fanatics' Bet $5, Get $200 offer. New users can advantage of a beta version of the Fanatics Sportsbook app — they can earn $200 in bonus bets when they bet just $5 after signing up!
Players on Fanatics Sportsbook must be at least 21 years old and in a legal state to play. Although Fanatics Sportsbook's mobile app is only live in Massachusetts, they are expected to launch in Ohio, Tennessee, and Maryland in the near future.
Yes, you probably recognize Fanatics as the sports merchandising conglomerate. You should feel safe and secure when you wager on Fanatics Sportsbook, an NFL, NBA, and MLB-backed company that has plenty of credibility.
Fanatics Sportsbook already launched in MA as of May 25, 2023. Additionally, Fanatics Sportsbook has debuted a beta version in Tennessee and Ohio. While there is no concrete launch date in OH and TN, Fanatics could go live very soon in these states. CEO Michael Rubin has expressed plans to aggressively expand with plans to go live in 15-20 states by the start of the 2023 NFL season.
Yes, Fanatics Sportsbook is legit. Fanatics Sportsbook has received a license to authorize sports betting from state authorities in multiple states including Ohio, Tennessee, Massachusetts, and Maryland.
You probably recognize the Fanatics brand - and maybe, you have some of their merchandise! But yes, it is the same entity. Fanatics Sportsbook is the merchandising giant based out of Jacksonville, Florida. The merchandising company has secured partnerships with the NBA, NFL, and MLB.
Picking the Best Sportsbooks Online
Many sports bettors have trouble picking which sportsbook to use. For your reference, Action Network experts developed The Best Sportsbook Quiz. Answer a few short questions about your betting preferences, and our quiz will tell you which sportsbooks are best for you.
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Take advantage of other sportsbooks and daily fantasy promos as you build your bankroll:
Barstool Sportsbook | FanDuel Promo Code | Caesars Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code | DraftKings Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | betPARX Promo Code | Unibet Promo Code | PrizePicks Promo Code | bet365 Bonus Code | theScore Bet Promo Code | Betfred Promo Code | SI Sportsbook Promo Code | Play Gun Lake Promo Code | SugarHouse Promo Code | Fliff Promo Code | Hard Rock Sportsbook Promo Code