2019 Daytona 500 Odds: Vegas Opens Brad Keselowski as Early Favorite
Mike DiNovo-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: NASCAR Cup Series driver Brad Keselowski
- Las Vegas casino Golden Nugget opened odds to win NASCAR's 2019 Daytona 500.
- Brad Keselowski is the favorite at 9-1, followed by Chase Elliott, Erik Jones and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. at 10-1.
The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (MENCS) just crowned Joey Logano as its 2018 champion, and Golden Nugget in Las Vegas wasted no time opening its odds to win the 2019 Daytona 500.
While Logano took home the 2018 championship, Penske Racing teammate Brad Keselowski is the early Daytona 500 favorite at 9-1, followed by Chase Elliott, Erik Jones and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. at 10-1.
Logano checks in at 12-1, tied with Kyle Busch.
Here’s the full list of 2019 Daytona 500 betting odds:
2019 Daytona 500 Betting Notes
- Jimmie Johnson is 20-1 in his first race after splitting with crew chief Chad Knaus following the 2018 season.
- Defending Daytona 500 champion Austin Dillon joins Johnson at 20-1.
- In his first race since moving from Richard Childress Racing to Roush/Fenway Racing, 2008 Daytona 500 winner Ryan Newman is 40-1.
- In potentially his final MENCS race, 2010 Daytona 500 winner Jamie McMurray is at 50-1.