Dustin Johnson 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Can DJ Win His First Green Jacket?
Stephen Spillman-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dustin Johnson.
Dustin Johnson 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +1000
- DFS pricing: $11,300 DraftKings; $12,000 FanDuel
- Masters History (2014-18): T-68, T-6, T-4, N/A, T-10
- Tee times: TBD
Until about a month ago, DJ was at the top of the betting odds. He was passed after McIlroy claimed the Players title, but Johnson is just as big of a threat as ever here.
He’s got two wins worldwide in 2019 and has top 10s in his last three starts at Augusta.
I don’t bet favorites, but I’m not talking anyone out of DJ.
Dustin Johnson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Dustin Johnson ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 1
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T11
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T9
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 3
- Course Adj Rd Score: T8
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 2
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 4