Jason Day 2019 Masters Player Betting Odds, Preview: Ticks All the Boxes
Stephen Spillman, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Jason Day
Jason Day 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +2500
- DFS pricing: $9,100 Draftkings; $11,300 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-20, T-28, T-10, T-22, T-20
- Tee times: 1:38 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:42 a.m. ET Friday
Jason Day checks all the boxes necessary to win a Green Jacket.
Bombs off the tee? Check. Great iron play? Check. Great speed control on greens? Check.
I think Jason Day represents an incredible value in DFS given that he is somehow priced below Bryson DeChambeau and roughly the same as Paul Casey. Day has three top-10 finishes at the Masters, including a second (2011) and a third (2013), with a worst finish of T-28.
As long as he is healthy (you never know with him), I am very bullish on Jason Day at Augusta.
Jason Day Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jason Day ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T6
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 59
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T2
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T20
- Course Adj Rd Score: T8
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 7
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 27