Jordan Spieth 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Is He Really Back?
Ray Carlin-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jordan Spieth
Jordan Spieth 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 16-1
- DFS Pricing: $10,300 DraftKings; $11,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 5:09 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:24 a.m. ET Friday
He’s baaa-aaack. Following a top-20 drought that dated back to last summer, Spieth has now played well in three consecutive starts and should draw considerable interest as a potential champion this week.
After finishing low amateur at the 2012 U.S. Open and winning at Chambers Bay three years later, Spieth’s success at this tourney has seriously slowed, with results of MC, T-35 and T-37 in the last three years.
Then again, it can be argued that those venues were set up a little more for the thumpers, while Pebble, site of his AT&T win two years ago, should be right up his alley.
Jordan Spieth Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jordan Spieth ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 24
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 6
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 54
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 79
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 74