Kiradech Aphibarnrat 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Complete Boom or Bust
Dennis Schneidler, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Kiradech Aphibarnrat
Kiradech Aphibarnrat 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 250-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,800 DraftKings; $8,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:36 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:51 a.m. ET Friday
Aphibarnrat missed the cut in his first U.S. Open in 2016 but finished 15th last year in a weird event.
He missed the cut in his only Pebble appearance in 2014, although that was almost entirely due to putting; his ball-striking was very solid.
Aphibarnrat has been very boom-or-bust this year, finishing in the top 5 in some events and badly missing the cut at others. He has five missed cuts in 12 events in 2019, but a pair of top 5’s.
He’s rating fine in my model, but not enough where I’m excited to bet him.
Kiradech Aphibarnrat Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Kiradech Aphibarnratranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 63
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 33
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 84
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 74
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 85