Jennifer Buchanan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Elena Delle Donne
- This cheat sheet features our WNBA betting preview content, from tips for the 2019 season to championship picks and more.
Our staff has been ramping up for the 2019 WNBA season, equipping you with everything you need to have a profitable summer betting on hoops.
Below you’ll find our favorite championship bets, tips for betting throughout the regular season, injuries that could impact the market and more.
2019 WNBA Championship Odds
- Las Vegas Aces: +280
- Washington Mystics: +320
- Los Angeles Sparks: +390
- Connecticut Sun: +750
- Phoenix Mercury: +850
- Atlanta Dream: +950
- Seattle Storm: +1600
- Minnesota Lynx: +3600
- Chicago Sky: +5500
- Dallas Wings: +8000
- New York Liberty: +10000
- Indiana Fever: +10000
All odds via FanDuel Sportsbook as of May 24.
The WNBA futures market can be very inefficient. The good news is that can mean there’s value to exploit.
Our experts reveal their three favorite futures bets for the 2019 season.
Summer: The perfect time to build your bankroll. And one of the best ways to do it? Betting on the WNBA.
Luckily, John Ewing has outlined eight profitable tips for betting on the regular season:
- Don’t Bet Against the Public
- Follow Reverse Line Movement
- Bet Bad Teams Coming Off a Win
- Buy Low on Big Underdogs
- When to Bet the Under
- Moneyline Money Maker
- Knowledge Is Power
- Track Your Bets With the Action App
You can get the full rundown of those eight tips here. Be sure to also check out Ewing’s profitable against-the-spread strategy for season openers here.
The uptick in 3-point shooting hasn’t been exclusive to the NBA. Matt Moore analyzes the trends behind the 3-point shooting and how WNBA bettors can benefit from it.
- Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm
- Sue Bird, Seattle Storm
- Candace Parker, Los Angeles Sparks
- Diana Taurasi, Phoenix Mercury
- Skylar Diggins-Smith, Dallas Wings
- Maya Moore, Minnesota Lynx
- Rebekkah Brunson, Minnesota Lynx
- Angel McCoughtry, Atlanta Dream