Patrick Cantlay 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Is the Value Gone?
Joe Maiorana, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Patrick Cantlay
Patrick Cantlay 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 16-1
- DFS Pricing: $10,000 DraftKings; $11,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:25 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:40 a.m. ET Friday
The switch has undoubtedly been flipped. Over the past two months, Cantlay is fulfilling his massive potential, easily resembling one of the world’s best players. Finishes of T-9 at the Masters and T-3 at the PGA Championship are also evidence that he can play his best golf in the biggest events, the true mark of being an elite performer. Back on California poa annua greens, he should feel at home for this event, which might suit his game even better than the year’s first two majors. And if you need one more bit of evidence, there’s this: Cantlay leads the PGA Tour in bogey avoidance this season.
Patrick Cantlay Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Patrick Cantlayranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 7
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 1
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 37
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 2
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 8