2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Cheat Sheet: Odds, Picks, Longshots and More
Orlando Ramirez-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Brooks Koepka.
The PGA Tour’s Florida Swing continues this weekend with the 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill.
Rory McIlroy is +700 to defend his title, making him the favorite. Justin Rose (+1000), Brooks Koepka (+1200), Rickie Fowler (+1200), Jason Day (+1400) and Bryson DeChambeau (+1600) round out the top tier.
Tiger Woods was originally priced at +1000 but was forced to withdraw due to a neck injury.
Be sure to download, subscribe and listen to The Action Network Golf Podcast featuring Peter Jennings, Jason Sobel and Drew “The Sleeze” Stoltz
2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Picks
- Sobel: Rory Could Become Augusta Favorite with Solid Showing
- Perry: Which Sleepers Can Upset the Odds at Bay Hill?
- Our Staff’s Favorite Bets for the 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational
2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Matchup Picks
- Bailey: My Favorite Underdogs and Mismatches
- Sobel: Backing Poulter and Matsuyama in Tournament Matchups
- Freedman’s Favorite Matchup Prop: Rickie Fowler vs. Jason Day
- Sobel’s First-Round Matchup Preview: Fade Bryson in Round 1?
2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds
Rory McIlroy +700
Justin Rose +1000
Brooks Koepka +1200
Rickie Fowler +1200
Jason Day +1400
Bryson DeChambeau +1600
Hideki Matsuyama +2000
Francesco Molinari +2500
Marc Leishman +2500
Tommy Fleetwood +2500
Patrick Reed +3000
Phil Mickelson +4000
Ian Poulter +4000
Louis Oosthuizen +4000
Charles Howell III +4000
Bubba Watson +4000
Billy Horschel +4000