Credit: Mike DiNovo-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson (11).
- Friday's eight-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value
- This piece will focus on Rockets PG Chris Paul, Wizards PG John Wall, and Warriors SG Klay Thompson
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Friday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s eight games:
- Houston Rockets at Brooklyn Nets: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Washington Wizards: 8 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Golden State Warriors: 10:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
Let’s dive right in.