Top NBA Betting Trends for Rockets-76ers, Every Monday Game
Photo credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Ben Simmons
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 22 teams playing on Monday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Monday’s NBA slate features 11 games and begins at 12:30 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Oklahoma City Thunder at New York Knicks, 12:30 p.m. ET
- The Thunder are 24-21 ATS this season but just 17-19 as favorites.
- The under is 16-8 in Thunder away games.
- The Knicks are 4-14 straight-up and 7-10-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 8-10 in Knicks home games but 20-16 when they’re underdogs.
Chicago Bulls at Cleveland Cavaliers, 1 p.m. ET
- The Bulls are 0-10 straight-up and 3-6-1 ATS over their last 10.
- The under is 27-19 in Bulls games, including 17-9 in conference games.
- The Cavaliers are 1-9 straight-up and 2-7-1 ATS over their last 10.
- The over is 14-8 in Cavaliers home games.
Dallas Mavericks at Milwaukee Bucks, 2 p.m. ET
- The Mavericks are 11-12 ATS on the road but 18-10 as underdogs.
- The Mavericks moneyline is -13.46 units on the road.
- The Bucks are 20-4 straight-up and 16-8 ATS at home.
- The over is 13-10 in Bucks home games.
Detroit Pistons at Washington Wizards, 2 p.m. ET
- The Pistons are 21-23-1 ATS this season, including 13-15-1 as dogs.
- The under is 24-19 in Pistons games, including 16-11 when they’re dogs.
- The Wizards are 14-8 straight-up and 13-9 ATS at home.
- The over is 25-19 in Wizards games, including 13-8 in home games.
Orlando Magic at Atlanta Hawks, 3 p.m. ET
- The Magic are 7-14 straight-up and 10-11 ATS on the road.
- The under is 26-20 in Magic games, including 16-10 in conference games.
- The Hawks are 8-12 straight-up and 7-13 ATS at home.
- The over is 24-21 in Hawks games, including 11-9 in home games.
Sacramento Kings at Brooklyn Nets, 3:30 p.m. ET
- The Kings are 27-18-1 ATS this season, including 6-4 over their last 10.
- The over is 27-19 in Kings games, including 16-6 in away games.
- The Nets are 10-1 straight-up and 7-4 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 25-22 in Nets games, including 7-3 in the last 10.
New Orleans Pelicans at Memphis Grizzlies, 5:30 p.m. ET
- The Pelicans are 6-19 straight-up and 9-15-1 ATS on the road.
- The over is 24-21 in Pelicans games, including 11-7 when they’re underdogs.
- The Grizzlies are 1-9 straight-up and 2-8 ATS over the last 10.
- The under is 28-17 in Grizzlies games, including 20-7 in conference games.
Miami Heat at Boston Celtics, 6 p.m. ET
- The Heat are 13-8 ATS on the road and 13-7-1 as underdogs.
- The over is 18-10 in Heat games against the East.
- The Celtics are 17-5 straight-up and 15-7 ATS at home.
- The over is 28-18 in Celtics games, including 14-8 in home games.
Houston Rockets at Philadelphia 76ers, 8 p.m. ET
- The Rockets are 9-12 straight-up and 8-13 ATS on the road.
- The over is 25-19 in Rockets games, including 7-3 over the last 10.
- The 76ers are 19-5 straight-up and 13-11 ATS at home.
- The over is 26-20 in 76ers games, including 14-9 at home.
Portland Trail Blazers at Utah Jazz, 9 p.m. ET
- The Blazers are 25-22 ATS this season but 7-12 as underdogs.
- The under is 20-11 in Blazers conference games.
- The Jazz are 13-8 straight-up and 11-9-1 ATS at home.
- The Jazz are -5.94 units as moneyline favorites.
Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Lakers, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Warriors are 9-1 straight-up and 6-3-1 ATS over the last 10.
- The over is 14-8 in Warriors road games and 24-17 when they’re favorites.
- The Lakers are 15-9 straight-up and 10-13-1 ATS at home.
- The under is 29-18 in Lakers games, including 17-7 in home games.