NBA Injury News & Projected Starting Lineups: Latest on Rockets, 76ers, More (Tuesday, Aug. 11)
Mike Stobe/Getty Images. Pictured: James Harden #13 of the Houston Rockets.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated Tuesday at 10:45 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, August 11
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Chris Chiozza – Tyler Johnson – Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot – Lance Thomas – Rodions Kurucs
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Seth Curry – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – Ben McLemore – Danuel House – Robert Covington – PJ Tucker
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Kyle Anderson – Anthony Tolliver – Jonas Valanciunas
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – JJ Redick – Josh Hart – Nicolo Melli – Derrick Favors
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Wes Iwundu – James Ennis – Gary Clark – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Shake Milton – Matisse Thybulle – Furkan Korkmaz – Tobias Harris – Al Horford
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Mikal Bridges – Cam Johnson – Deandre Ayton
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Carmelo Anthony – Zach Collins – Jusuf Nurkic
- Sacramento Kings: Cory Joseph – Bogdan Bogdanovic – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Alex Len
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Derrick White – Lonnie Walker – DeMar DeRozan – Jakob Poeltl
- Washington Wizards: Ish Smith – Troy Brown – Isaac Bonga – Rui Hachimura – Thomas Bryant
- Boston Celtics: Daniel Theis (foot) is probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Garrett Temple (rest), Caris LeVert (hip), Jarrett Allen (ankle), Joe Harris (groin) and Jamal Crawford (hamstring) are out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle), Kristaps Porzingis (knee) and Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) are TBD.
- Houston Rockets: James Harden (rest) and Eric Gordon (ankle) are out. Danuel House (toe) is questionable. Russell Westbrook (quad) will play.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (tooth) is TBD.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday (elbow), Zion Williamson (knee) and Brandon Ingram (knee) are out.
- Orlando Magic: Michael Carter-Williams (foot), Aaron Gordon (hamstring) and Evan Fournier (illness) are out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (ankle) and Josh Richardson (rest) are out. Tobias Harris (ankle) and Al Horford (knee) are questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Hassan Whiteside (hip) is probable.
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox (shoulder) and Richaun Holmes (hip) are out. Kent Bazemore (calf) is questionable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Bryn Forbes (quad) and Tyler Zeller (knee) are out. Derrick White (knee) is questionable.
- Washington Wizards: Shabazz Napier (ankle) is questionable.