Pictured: Chris Paul. Photo credit: Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports
- Saturday's six-game NBA slate features four player prop bets offering value
- This piece will focus on Nets G D'Angelo Russell, Cavs G Rodney Hood, Rockets PG Chris Paul, and Kings G Bogdan Bogdanovic
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with our FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Saturday’s best props focus on four of the slate’s six games:
- Brooklyn Nets at Washington Wizards: 7 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at Cleveland Cavaliers: 8 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls at Houston Rockets: 8 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Sacramento Kings: 10 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.