- Monday's seven-game NBA slate features four player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Hawks SF Taurean Prince, Wizards SF Kelly Oubre, Pistons C Andre Drummond and Cavs C Tristan Thompson.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with our FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Monday’s best props focus on four of the slate’s seven games:
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Detroit Pistons: 7 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at New York Knicks: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Golden State Warriors at Atlanta Hawks: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Brooklyn Nets: 7:30 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.
Hawks SF Taurean Prince
The Pick: Under 15.5 points (-105)
Prince started the year hot for the Hawks, but his role has decreased as the season has progressed. He’s played 25.5 minutes or less in four of his past six games, and he’s failed to eclipse the 15.5-point barrier in each of those contests.
He’s currently projected for just 25.3 minutes in the FantasyLabs NBA Models, and it’s hard to see him hitting the over in such limited playing time.
The Hawks will also be getting Jeremy Lin back tonight, so it’s possible that Prince could have an even smaller workload than expected. I’d play this up to -150.