Jeff Swinger-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Willie Cauley-Stein
- Tuesday's five-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Pacers PF/C Domantas Sabonis, Magic G/F Jonathon Simmons and Kings C Willie Cauley-Stein.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with our FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Tuesday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s five games:
- Chicago Bulls at Indiana Pacers: 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Miami Heat: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings at Phoenix Suns: 9 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.