Sam Sharpe-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Eric Bledsoe
- Thursday's six-game slate features three NBA player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on props for Hornets C Cody Zeller, 76ers PG Ben Simmons and Bucks PG Eric Bledsoe.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Wednesday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s six games:
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Charlotte Hornets: 7 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Clippers at Philadelphia 76ers: 7 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks at Boston Celtics: 8 p.m. ET on TNT
Let’s dive right in.