NBA Injury News & Projected Starting Lineups: Latest on Westbrook, Rondo, More (Thursday, Aug. 20)
Photo credit: Mitchell Leff/Getty Images. Pictured: Rajon Rondo
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated Thursday at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, August 20
- Houston Rockets: James Harden – Eric Gordon – Danuel House – Robert Covington – PJ Tucker
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Aaron Holiday – Victor Oladipo – TJ Warren – Myles Turner
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James – Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Jae Crowder – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – James Ennis – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Carmelo Anthony – Zach Collins – Jusuf Nurkic
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook (quad) remains out.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo (eye) is a game-time decision.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo (hand) is questionable. Anthony Davis (knee) and LeBron James (groin) are probable.
- Miami Heat: Jae Crowder (ankle) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Ersan Ilyasova (elbow) is TBD.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Lu Dort (knee) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Michael Carter-Williams (foot) is doubtful. Aaron Gordon (hamstring) is questionable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Zach Collins (ankle) is out. Nassir Little (dehydration) is TBD.