Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Draymond Green
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Saturday's NBA slate, including the statuses of Draymond Green, Will Barton, Joel Embiid, Karl-Anthony Towns and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 11:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, November 2
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – DeAndre Jordan
- Charlotte Hornets: Terry Rozier – Dwayne Bacon – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Torrey Craig – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Tim Frazier – Luke Kennard – Tony Snell – Markieff Morris – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Jordan Poole – Glenn Robinson III – Eric Paschall – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wesley Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague – Andrew Wiggins – Treveon Graham – Robert Covington – Noah Vonleh
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Nicolo Melli – Jahlil Okafor
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Matisse Thybulle – Tobias Harris – Al Horford
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Aron Baynes
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Rodney Hood – Anthony Tolliver – Hassan Whiteside
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Washington Wizards: Ish Smith – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Rui Hachimura – Thomas Bryant
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Will Barton (toe) is doubtful.
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson (back) is TBD.
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green (finger) is uncertain to play. Kevon Looney (hamstring) and Jacob Evans (adductor) remain out.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Brandon Clarke (back) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (suspension) is out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Derrick Favors (knee) is doubtful.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Andre Roberson (knee) is out. Steven Adams (knee) is questionable. Nerlens Noel (foot) is probable.
- Orlando Magic: Michael Carter-Williams (hip) is TBD.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (suspension) and Shake Milton (knee) are out.
- Phoenix Suns: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Hassan Whiteside (knee) is questionable. Zach Collins (shoulder) and Pau Gasol (foot) are TBD.
- Toronto Raptors: Pat McCaw (knee) is out.
- Washington Wizards: CJ Miles (foot) is unlikely to play.