Our Biggest EDGE Sale EVER
Tap to learn more
- See projected NBA starting lineups for Friday night's 10-game slate, including how the Los Angeles Lakers will look without Brandon Ingram.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, Dec. 7
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Charlotte Hornets: Marvin Williams (shoulder) is questionable.
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn (MCL) is out. Bobby Portis (MCL) is questionable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: David Nwaba (knee) is out. Ante Zizic (knee) is questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (hip) is out.
- Detroit Pistons: Ish Smith (adductor) and Reggie Bullock (ankle) are out.
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green (toe) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo (knee) is out indefinitely.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Brandon Ingram (ankle) is out.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Hassan Whiteside (personal), Wayne Ellington (personal) and Dion Waiters (ankle) are out. Goran Dragic (knee) is probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Ersan Ilyasova (concussion) is probable. Khris Middleton (personal) will play.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nikola Mirotic (illness) will play.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (rest) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: TJ Warren (ankle) is questionable. Devin Booker (hamstring) is without a timetable to return.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (back) is questionable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
Free Action Newsletter
The best sports betting trends, insights and news - condensed into a two-minute read.
Sign up today, thank us tomorrow.