Photo credit: Kelvin Kuo-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Danilo Gallinari
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Thursday's six-game slate.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s six-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, Feb. 7
- Atlanta Hawks: John Collins (laceration) is available to play. Tyler Dorsey was traded.
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving (hip) and Marcus Morris (knee) will play. Aron Baynes (foot) remains out. Robert Williams (back) is questionable. Jabari Bird was traded.
- Indiana Pacers: Doug McDermott (ribs) is out.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Danilo Gallinari (back) is available to play. Avery Bradley, Mike Muscala, Tobias Harris, Boban Marjanovic and Mike Scott were all traded. Marcin Gortat will be waived.
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James (rest) will play. Kyle Kuzma (hip) is probable. Josh Hart (knee) is questionable. Michael Beasley, Ivica Zubac and Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk were traded.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Marc Gasol, JaMychal Green, Garrett Temple and Shelvin Mack were all traded. Kyle Anderson (shoulder) is “available if needed.” Joakim Noah (heel) is questionable. Yuta Watanabe (ankle) is probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Rose (ankle), Robert Covington (knee) and Tyus Jones (ankle) are out. Jeff Teague (foot) is doubtful.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Alex Abrines (personal) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Jonathon Simmons was traded. Mo Bamba (leg) is out indefinitely.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Rodney Hood (trade) is available to make his debut. Caleb Swanigan was traded.
- San Antonio Spurs: Derrick White (heel) is without a timetable to return. Lonnie Walker (ankle) is out.
- Toronto Raptors: Jonas Valanciunas, Delon Wright, CJ Miles, Greg Monroe and Malachi Richardson were traded.