Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Josh Richardson
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Thursday's NBA slate, including the latest on Derrick Favors, Josh Richardson and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated at 10:45 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, December 5
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – JJ Redick – Brandon Ingram – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Frank Ntilikina – RJ Barrett – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Furkan Korkmaz – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Frank Kaminsky
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Rui Hachimura – Moritz Wagner
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Danuel House (illness) is questionable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Derrick Favors (personal) and Kenrich Williams (ankle) are questionable.
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton (hamstring) and Frank Ntilikina (back) are questionable. Marcus Morris (cervical spasms) plans to play.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Josh Richardson (hamstring) is out. Shake Milton (hip) is probable. Trey Burke (illness) is not on the injury report.
- Phoenix Suns: Aron Baynes (calf) is TBD.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Ian Mahinmi (Achilles) and Moritz Wagner (ankle) are questionable. Thomas Bryant (foot) is out at least 3 weeks.