Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Kamil Krzaczynski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: DeMar DeRozan
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Thursday's four-game slate, including how the San Antonio Spurs will look without Rudy Gay.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5:45 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, Jan. 10
- Boston Celtics: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (hamstring) is questionable. Will Barton (hip) remains out.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin (rest) and Zaza Pachulia (leg) are out. Ish Smith (adductor) is doubtful.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Nothing new.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nerlens Noel (concussion) is likely out a few games.
- Sacramento Kings: Iman Shumpert (finger) is probable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Rudy Gay (wrist) is out at least a couple games. Pau Gasol (rest) is probable.