Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Mar 2, 2018; Phoenix, AZ, USA; Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker (1) against the Oklahoma City Thunder at Talking Stick Resort Arena. Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Tuesday's six-game slate.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s six-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 4:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, Jan. 15
- Atlanta Hawks: Dewayne Dedmon (ankle) and Jeremy Lin (back) are doubtful. Taurean Prince (illness) and John Collins (ankle) are probable. Kent Bazemore (ankle) and Miles Plumlee (knee) remain out.
- Chicago Bulls: Bobby Portis (elbow) said he’ll play. Wayne Selden (back) is probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (hamstring) and Trey Lyles (wrist) are questionable.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Indiana Pacers: Myles Turner (shoulder), Darren Collison (leg) and Cory Joseph (thigh) are questionable.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Josh Richardson (knee) said he’ll play. Hassan Whiteside (illness) is not on the injury report.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (quad, hip) and Donte DiVincenzo (heel) are probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Rose (ankle) expects to play. Jeff Teague (ankle) is a game-time decision.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nerlens Noel (concussion) is TBD.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Devin Booker (back) will play. Jamal Crawford (knee) is out.