Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Rocky Widner/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Jrue Holiday
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Wednesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Bradley Beal, Jrue Holiday and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, January 8
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – Cam Reddish – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Thaddeus Young – Lauri Markkanen
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – JJ Barea – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Michael Porter Jr. – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Golden State Warriors: Ky Bowman – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Houston Rockets: James Harden – Eric Gordon – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – JJ Redick – Josh Hart – Brandon Ingram – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – RJ Barrett – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Wes Iwundu – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Pat McCaw – OG Anunoby – Rondae Hollis-Jefferson – Serge Ibaka
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Gary Payton II – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Ian Mahinmi
- Atlanta Hawks: Bruno Fernando (personal) and Jabari Parker (shoulder) are out.
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker (illness) and Daniel Theis (knee) are questionable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Marvin Williams (nose) is questionable.
- Chicago Bulls: Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) is out. Daniel Gafford (ankle), Lauri Markkanen (ankle) and Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) are probable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis (knee, illness) is out.
- Denver Nuggets: Will Barton (personal) is out. Paul Millsap (knee) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell (shoulder) is out. Draymond Green (ankle) will play.
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook (rest) is out.
- Indiana Pacers: Domantas Sabonis (knee) is questionable. Malcolm Brogdon (back) is a game-time decision.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (back) is questionable. Jimmy Butler (back) is probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: George Hill (illness) is out. Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) is probable. Pat Connaughton (thigh) is not on the injury report.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday (elbow) is out.
- New York Knicks: Marcus Morris (neck) and Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) are TBD.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet (hamstring) is expected to miss extended time. Norman Powell (shoulder) is TBD.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Garrison Mathews (ankle) is out. Bradley Beal (leg) is questionable.