Photo credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: DeMar DeRozan and LaMarcus Aldridge
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Wednesday's seven-game slate, including how the San Antonio Spurs will look without DeMar DeRozan and LaMarcus Aldridge.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 4:20 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, Feb. 6
- Brooklyn Nets: Joe Harris (hip) and Allen Crabbe (knee) are expected to play. Spencer Dinwiddie (thumb) and Caris LeVert (foot) remain out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Tony Parker (back) is out.
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn (pelvis) will play. Wayne Selden (knee) is probable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (adductor) is out. Jamal Murray (ankle) and Paul Millsap (ankle) are questionable.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Eric Gordon (knee) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Anthony Davis (potential trade), Elfrid Payton (ankle) and E’Twaun Moore (quad) are out. Nikola Mirotic (calf) is doubtful. Julius Randle (ankle) is questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Devin Booker (hamstring) is out.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: DeMar DeRozan (rest), LaMarcus Aldridge (rest) and Derrick White (heel) are out.
- Utah Jazz: Raul Neto (groin) is probable. Dante Exum (ankle) and Thabo Sefolosha (hamstring) remain out.
- Washington Wizards: John Wall (Achilles) out at least 12 months.