2019 Charles Schwab Challenge Betting Cheat Sheet: Odds, Picks, Longshots & More
John David Mercer, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Justin Rose
- Justin Rose is the betting favorite to win the 2019 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Golf Course in Fort Worth, Texas.
- The week after a major often presents good opportunity for longshot bettors to find value.
- Check out all of our betting coverage for this weekend's PGA Tournament.
The second major of the season is in the books and while the rest of the golf world may take it easy the weekend after a huge tournament, bettors know this is as good a time as any to find value.
If the big dogs aren’t operating at their best, that means the door will be open for some longshots to hit the board. That is especially true at the Charles Schwab Challenge since Colonial Golf Course doesn’t favor the big bombers.
Colonial isn’t a long course, checking in at around at 7,200 yards for a par 70. It tends to take the driver out of play and forces pinpoint accuracy with the irons.
Justin Rose, the defending champion at this event, is the betting favorite at 10-1. Behind Rose are Jon Rahm, Rickie Fowler and Jordan Spieth at 12-1.
2019 Charles Schwab Challenge Betting Picks, Analysis
- Our Staff’s Favorite Bets at Colonial
- Perry: Fade the Elite Players at the Charles Schwab
- Sobel: Back Ball-strikers at Big Prices This Weekend
- Adon’s First-Round Leader Guide: Which Hometown Hero Can Shine?
- Bailey: Bet on a Byeong-hun An Rebound Against Aphibarnrat?
- Is the Market Overreacting to Jordan Spieth?
- Action Network Golf Podcast: Charles Schwab Preview
2019 Charles Schwab Challenge Betting Odds
Justin Rose 10-1
Rickie Fowler 12-1
Jordan Spieth 12-1
Jon Rahm 12-1
Xander Schauffele 16-1
Francesco Molinari 16-1
Paul Casey 20-1
Tony Finau 25-1
Bryson DeChambeau 25-1
Kevin Kisner 30-1
Louis Oosthuizen 30-1
Ian Poulter 30-1
Scott Piercy 40-1
Emiliano Grillo 50-1
Kevin Na 50-1
Chez Reavie 50-1
Brandt Snedeker 50-1
Matthew Fitzpatrick 50-1
Rory Sabbatini 50-1