Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (23).
- Friday's 10-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Cavaliers C Tristan Thompson, Bulls PF Lauri Markkanen, and Lakers SF LeBron James
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with our FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Friday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s 10 games:
- Sacramento Kings at Cleveland Cavaliers: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Chicago Bulls: 8 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at San Antonio Spurs: 8:30 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.