Okay, more like 4.5 tickets, since Gonzaga will dance regardless of the result tonight in Vegas. March is officially in full swing with five conference championships tonight in the CAA, Northeast, Horizon, Summit and previously referenced WCC. Let’s get right down to business and look at the following matchups in each title game:
- LIU Brooklyn at Wagner -8 | 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- Northeastern vs Charleston -3 | 7 p.m. ET on CBSSN
- Cleveland State vs Wright State -9 | 7 p.m. ET on ESPN
- South Dakota vs South Dakota State +1 | 9 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- BYU vs Gonzaga -9.5 | 9 p.m. ET on ESPN
Follow me on twitter @jorcubsdan for in-game analysis, injury updates, and second half predictions.
LIU Brooklyn at Wagner (-8)
7 p.m. ET on ESPN2
As the league’s top seed, Wagner has the privilege of hosting tonight’s NEC title game. Fortunately for the Seahawks, they haven’t lost on their home floor all season. However, the Spiro Center hasn’t exactly been the “Friendly Confines” for Wagner in recent postseasons, having lost on its home floor in five of the past six conference tourneys. Head coach Bashir Mason’s squad will certainly need to exorcise some demons tonight to punch their ticket.