Top College Basketball Betting Trends for Monday’s Top 25 Games
Photo credit: Michael C. Johnson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tyrese Haliburton
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable college basketball betting trends for all four Top 25 teams playing on Monday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Monday’s college basketball slate features three games with top 25 teams in action, beginning at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
No. 15 Louisville at No. 12 Virginia Tech, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Louisville is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) on the road and 5-3 ATS as an underdog.
- The under is 9-7 in Louisville games, including 6-2 when the Cardinals are underdogs.
- Virginia Tech is 9-1 straight up (SU) and 6-4 ATS as a favorite.
- The over is 9-6 in Virginia Tech games, including 6-3 in conference games.
No. 20 Iowa State at Oklahoma, 9 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- Iowa State is 13-6 ATS this year, including 11-5 as a favorite.
- The under is 13-6 in Iowa State games, including 11-5 when the Cyclones are favorites.
- Oklahoma is 15-5-1 ATS this year, including 4-1-1 as an underdog.
- The under is 13-7 in Oklahoma games, including 7-4 in home games.
West Virginia at No. 16 Texas Tech, 9 p.m. ET on ESPN
- West Virginia is 9-12 ATS this year, including 2-4 on the road.
- The over is 13-8 in West Virginia games, including 6-3 in conference games.
- Texas Tech is 8-2 SU but 3-6-1 ATS as a favorite.
- The over is 7-8 in Texas Tech games, including 5-5 in the last 10.