DeGen and Juice Episode 16: CFB Week 11 betting preview part two
Collin Wilson (@_collin1) and I (@stuckey2) take a look at the upcoming college football weekend card from a betting perspective by analyzing the best situational spots, matchup advantages and motivational angles.
We also cover plenty of other degenerate topics such as:
- Best lifetime stadium experiences
- Playoff scenarios for the Power Five
- The “lie to me” segment returns
- NFL undervalued teams moving forward
- Thursday/Friday night games (we like two)
- We even slip in some college basketball
Make sure you stay with us until the end to get our weekly ML underdog parlay, which pays 7-1. Thank you for listening, and enjoy!
Be part of the Action