CFB Sharp Report: Nevada-SDSU Among Pros’ 5 Favorite Saturday Bets
Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Rocky Long
- Sharp money is all over Saturday's college football slate, including Wake Forest vs. Virginia Tech.
- Find out how the pros are betting college football Week 11.
While it’s not on the same level as Saturday’s game of the year between LSU and Alabama, an early kick in Minnesota is still going to draw plenty of eyeballs in Week 11.
It’s also attracting plenty of action from bettors — it has the second-highest bet count on the slate — including sharps, who’ve been all over the spread throughout the week.
Also catching the attention of pro bettors on Saturday:
- Purdue at Northwestern (12 p.m. ET)
- Wake Forest at Virginia Tech (3:30 p.m. ET)
- UConn vs. Cincinnati (3:30 ET)
- Nevada at San Diego State (10:30 p.m. ET)
Odds as of Friday at 3 p.m. ET and via PointsBet, where Action Network users can access an exclusive promotion to get a 200% deposit match (deposit $50, bet with $150).
Penn State vs. Minnesota
12 p.m. ET | ABC