New Jersey Super Bowl 55 Sports Betting Promo Codes
Jim McIsaac/Getty Images. Pictured: Tom Brady
- Looking for sports betting promo codes in New Jersey? You're in the right place.
- Check out all the available promotions for Super Bowl 55 between the Chiefs and the Bucs below.
Happy Super Bowl weekend, New Jersey!
While the Garden State is no stranger to live online sports betting by this point, that doesn’t mean sportsbooks aren’t going all out for bettors to celebrate the occasion.
Not in New Jersey? See all Super Bowl promos for all states here.
Best Super Bowl 55 Sports Betting Promos in New Jersey
- Super Bowl promo: Bet $20, win $155 in free bets if Brady or Mahomes throws for 5.5+ yards
- Super Bowl promo: Bet $20, win $155 if the national anthem lasts 55+ seconds
- Super Bowl promo: Bet $20, win $155 in free bets if either team scores a point
- Deposit match: Deposit $250, Get $250 FREE
Starting off with a bang, PointsBet has three options for you to make an easy $155 on SB55.
And if you’re a fan of the Super Bowl novelty props, this year’s national anthem over/under sits at 2 minutes … but you just need it to reach 55 seconds to guarantee that $155 before the ball is even kicked.
- Super Bowl promo: Bet $1, Win $100 on either the Chiefs or Bucs moneyline
- Deposit match: Get a $600 risk-free first bet
BetMGM lists the Bucs at +140 and the Chiefs at -165 on the moneyline, but you can turn either of those odds into +10000 with this promo, and take your pick on the winner for a chance to win back 100 times your small wager.
theScore Bet Sportsbook
Winning a longshot bet on the Super Bowl just got a whole lot easier. That’s because at theScore Bet, if you bet anything — literally anything, even a dollar — on game, you’ll be rewarded with 300 bucks.
Oh, and your bet will be risk-free … meaning you’ll get that dollar back even if you lose it, plus, you know, 300 more.
FOX Bet Sportsbook
- Super Bowl promo: Bet $10, Win $100 if Kansas City or Tampa Bay scores a point
- Deposit match: Get a $500 risk-free bet
This bet literally cannot lose.
So what are you waiting for? Turn your ten bucks into a hundred with this promo from FOX Bet!
- Super Bowl promo: Bet $5, Win $275 (55-1 odds!) on either team’s moneyline
New users have to risk only five dollars to return a cool $275, so there’s no reason not to take advantage of this monstrous payout.
BetRivers & SugarHouse Sportsbook
- Super Bowl promo: Make $100 worth of bets on Bucs-Chiefs, Get $500 free
- Use code BIGGAME500
- Deposit match: Get a $250 INSTANT deposit match
If you really want to make a splash into that bankroll, here’s the promo for you.
Be sure to use the code BIGGAME500 when you deposit, and you’ll start off with a $100 bonus, while an additional $400 in free bets will be unlocked if you bet at least $100 on the game (at odds of -200 or higher; -150, +100, +150, etc).
- Super Bowl promo: Bet $20 on Bucs or Chiefs, win $100 if they score a touchdown
- Deposit match: Get 2 $250 risk-free bets plus $41 in free bets
The over/under for this game is among the highest in Super Bowl history, so it’ll be difficult to reach that mark without, well, several touchdowns. Luckily, just one from the team you bet is all it takes to turn $20 into $100.
William Hill Sportsbook
- Super Bowl promo: Bet Bucs-Chiefs risk-free up to $500
How does a chance at winning $500 with no chance of losing it sound?
Simply deposit and bet up to $500 on the game — if it wins, celebrate, and if it loses, you can relax … because that $500 is coming right back in the form of free bets.
- Super Bowl promo: Get +100 odds on either team to score a TD (max bet $50)
- Deposit match: Get a $1,000 deposit bonus
With teams led by Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady, it’s essentially a guarantee that we’ll see at least one touchdown on Sunday. That means it’s also essentially guaranteed that your $50 bet on this offer will turn into another $50.
- Super Bowl promo: Bet $20, Get $100 if Kansas City covers +55
- Deposit match: Get a $500 deposit match
As 3-point favorites in this contest, it’s already slightly unlikely that the Chiefs lose Super Bowl 55. But the chance they lose by more than 55 points?
Well, that comes pretty darn close to zero.
Which means it’s just about guaranteed that your $20 will turn into $100 at 888sport.