Freedman’s Favorite Elite 8 Player Props for Gonzaga-Texas Tech & Virginia-Purdue
David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Carsen Edwards
- Matthew Freedman continues his series featuring one of his favorite prop bets for each day of 2019.
- He runs through Saturday's NCAA Tournament slate to highlight props he likes in Gonzaga-Texas Tech & Virginia-Purdue.
Each day, I publish at least one quick-n’-dirty piece highlighting a favorite prop of mine. See my master list of 2019 prop bets for more information.
In this piece I’m highlighting my favorite NCAA Tournament player props for Saturday’s Elite 8 games.
For March Madness, I am 68-44-4 (+13.37) on player props. If you want more information, check out the piece on my March Madness prop-betting strategy.
You also should look at our live betting odds page for up-to-the-minute lines.
2019 Year-to-Date Record
413-325-17, +58.48 Units
- NFL: 21-13-0, +11.72 Units
- NBA: 220-164-4, +34.51 Units
- NHL: 66-80-7, -7.57 Units
- MLB: 6-5-1, -0.13 Units
- Golf: 4-7-1, -2.35 Units
- NASCAR: 5-8-0, -1.70 Units
- NCAAB: 68-45-4, +12.37 Units
- NCAAF: 0-1-0, -1.00 Units
- Exotic: 23-2-0, +12.64 Units
#1 Gonzaga vs. #3 Texas Tech
- Spread: Gonzaga -4.0
- Over/Under: 137.0
- Location: Anaheim, Calif.
- Time: 6:09 p.m. ET
- TV: TBS
Gonzaga F Brandon Clarke: Over 8.0 Rebounds (-114)
UPDATE (1:15 p.m. ET): Over 16.5 points (+110) – I’m adding this prop to my card. I have Clark projected for 17.0 points, and in his six games this year with at least 34 minutes, he’s averaged 22 points.
Clarke leads the Bulldogs with 8.5 rebounds on 27.7 minutes per game, and he has enjoyed a significant bump in recent playing time. In each of his three postseason games Gonzaga hasn’t won by 20-plus points, Clarke has played at least 34 minutes.
In his six games this year with 34-plus minutes, Clarke has averaged 10.5 rebounds, and I expect him to see lots of playing time in what could be a close game.