Monday Night Football: Caesars Promo Code Gets $1,250 Value for Niners-Cards
Week 11’s presentation of Monday Night Football features an NFC West encounter between the San Fransisco 49ers and the Arizona Cardinals.
Here’s what each looks like:
- ACTION4FULL gets new users in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if their first bet loses.
- ACTION4PICS is Maryland’s soft launch offer that will get $100 for users who bet $20-$100 no matter whether the bet wins or loses. If users bet more than $100, they will be refunded that amount back in free bets if the bet loses. This will be available during the Monday soft launch period from 2-10 p.m. ET.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
Let’s discuss how ACTION4FULL will work when betting on 49ers-Cardinals, since that is available anywhere.
Caesars Promo Preview: 49ers-Cardinals
No matter which promo code you are using to bet this game, they are all great chances to ride an underdog bet.
Even when betting in general, you should always take plus-money. The higher the line, the more money you’ll rake over time, which is a term called expected value.
Now, let’s look at how these two square up in order to decide on a bet for Caesars:
Arizona Cardinals: +360 at Caesars Sportsbook
It’s likely that Kyler Murray will be out for back-to-back weeks as veteran backup Colt McCoy assumes quarterback duties. McCoy was just what the doctor ordered in Week 10 — delivering 26 completions on 37 throws, no interceptions, a touchdown toss and a 27-17 victory. That was against the down-spiraling Rams, however.
McCoy will now face the NFL’s best defense on Monday. He’ll lean on James Conner to collect scrimmage yards out of the backfield again. The bruising back posted his best performance of 2022 in Week 10 — recording only 69 yards on the ground, but tallying two scores. DeAndre Hopkins wasn’t slowed by the quarterback change either; the star wideout still reeled in 10 catches for 98 yards with McCoy.
San Fransisco 49ers: -480 at Caesars Sportsbook
Despite boasting the league’s best defensive unit, San Francisco has displayed some erratic performances against the likes of the Falcons, Bears and Broncos. Even though this game will be played at a neutral location, the Cardinals have been abysmal at home with a 1-4 record, so given they’re missing their best playmaker, the 49ers are in a great spot to take advantage.
Elijah Mitchell returned to the backfield in Week 10 to receive 18 carries and 89 yards. He interestingly out worked and rushed Christian McCaffery, who posted 38 yards on 14 carries. The Cardinals have been leaky in most defensive categories, but they’re a top ten club in rushing yards and attempts allowed.
Placing Your First Bet
In order to find a healthy line, let’s create a same game parlay:
|James Conner ATD||+130|
|DeAndre Hopkins Over 74.5||-117|
Let’s say you deposit $100 with ACTION4FULL and place it on this bet. Here’s how it would go down on Monday Night Football:
- Parlay hits: You earn $575 and keep the $100 for a total payout of $575.
- Parlay loses: You get $100 back in free bets.
*If you’re in Ohio or Maryland using ACTIONTIX, ACTION41H, or ACTION4PICS, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets whether you win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Make the Most of Free Bets
Free bets are a way of the book staking your initial bet. You can use the free bets once the bet settles.
So, pretend you lost your MNF bet. You now have $100 in free bets you can use to bet, but not withdraw
You can keep the profits if the bet wins, but if it loses, you’re out of luck.
Let’s say you place this World Cup parlay with your free bets.
- The results would be as follows:
- The parlay hits: You win $354, but the $100 in free bets goes away. You’ve still profited $254 since your initial deposit.
- The parlay misses: You win a goose egg.
More Ways to Bet 49ers-Cardinals
Allow Brandon Anderson and Giles Gallant walk you through the details of this NFC West collision in Action’s MNF Preview:
- Our staff suggest the 3 Best Bets to seek for Monday Night Football, featuring George Kittle props and the spread.
- Chris Raybon also shares why George Kittle is in a great spot against a Cardinals secondary that’s let tight ends torch them.
- Sean Koerner lays out why Deebo Samuel should be faded in this matchup with Arizona.
The Caesars FYI
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.