Betting odds: Los Angeles Dodgers at Boston Red Sox
- Over/Under: 7.5
- First pitch: 8:09 p.m. ET
- Probable pitchers: Clayton Kershaw (9-5, 2.73 ERA) vs. Chris Sale (12-4, 2.11 ERA)
- TV channel: FOX
- Regular Season: 102-73-4, +21.45 units
- Postseason: 7-9-1, -3.75 units
- Last Result: Dodgers-Brewers Under 8, Buehler vs. Chacin (WIN)
*Each bet graded as if it were to win 1 unit
For years, Sale has been considered basically the “Kershaw of the American League.”
They’re both tall, lanky left-handers with a penchant for racking up strikeouts, and tonight they’ll meet for just the second time in their careers.
As everyone knows, there is a narrative out there about Kershaw being less effective in the playoffs.