DeGen and Juice, Episode 34 – Bracket Breakdown Betting Bonanza
On episode 34 (download here) of the DeGen and Juice podcast, Collin Wilson (@_collin1) and I (@stuckey2) get right down to business and break down the bracket from top to bottom. Some of the highlights include:
- First round matchup previews and who we like
- My wager from ten years ago that a No. 16 seed would win by 2020
- On a related note, could Penn potentially pull it off this year?
- Futures value
- Big Ten rust risk
- Will a No. 14 seed win a game? (one has done so in four of the last five years)
- Our official Final Four selections
- Collin’s Arkansas homerism
- And other random degeneracy as always
Thank you for listening and enjoy Christmas! Cheers.