- We've compiled all our college football picks, analysis and insights for Week 9 into one handy post.
- We'll keep adding as more content is published throughout the weekend.
- No matter what you like betting or how you handicap games, there should be something for you.
College football’s regular season is entering the home stretch as we hit Week 9. The first College Football Playoff rankings will be out in just a few days, and some pivotal Top-25 matchups grace the card this week and next.
We’ve compiled all the college football content we’ve done this week, from in-depth analysis on single games to our experts giving their entire betting cards. No matter what you like to wager on or how you handicap games, there will be something for you. We’ll add as more gets published.
- Game guides and picks. In-depth insights on the biggest matchups of Week 9, including trends, advanced metrics and advice on how to bet those contests.
- Picks packages. Our experts’ entire college football betting card, all in one place.
- Analysis. Weather report, box score analysis, projected spreads to find value and more.
- Trends and stats. Find profitable betting systems for college football thanks to our data at Bet Labs.
Week 9 College Football Game Picks
If you’re looking for insights into the biggest games of the weekend, we’ve compiled them all here. Trends, stats, market movement, picks and more.
Week 9 College Football Picks Packages
Trying to save time and see our experts’ picks all at once? Get them here.
- Collin Wilson’s 9 Favorite Bets
- College Football Sharp Report
- Our Staff’s 10 Favorite Bets
- 3 Moneyline Underdogs to Bet
- BlackJack’s 27 Days of Football Betting
- Most Popular Public Bets for Week 9
Week 9 College Football Analysis
Want to do your own betting research? Our analysis leading into Week 8 can help.
- Fade Ranks Group of 5 Teams
- Weather Hits New England Area, Impacts Games
- Misleading CFB Scores from Week 8
- Projecting Week 9 Over/Unders
- Projecting Week 9 Spreads
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football and the best and worst coaches to bet on, to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Home Field Worth?
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread