LOL Betting Odds and Picks: LCK Playoffs, LPL Regular Season Finale (April 20)
Christoph Soeder/picture alliance via Getty Images
Monday morning is the final day of the regular season in China’s LOL Pro League (LPL) and with it comes a win-and-in for the eighth and final playoff spot between two of the oldest franchises in Chinese eSports, Team WE and Oh My God! (OMG).
We also have Round 2 of Korea’s LCK gauntlet playoffs. DAMWON Gaming, fresh off of an upset victory over KT Rolster on Saturday, will take on one of the elite three in the LCK, DragonX.
LOL Champions Korea Betting Picks
No. 5 DAMWON Gaming (+235) vs No. 3 DragonX (-323)
- Kill Spread: DragonX -5.5
- Kill Total: 22.5
- Time: Monday, 4 a.m. ET
- Favorites are 81-47, 52-76 against the map spread in the LCK this season
- DragonX are 14-2, 6-8 ATS as favorites
- DragonX are 5-0, 1-4 ATS in their past five appearances as favorites
- DAMWON are 2-6, 4-4 ATS as underdogs
- DAMWON are 2-3, 3-2 ATS in their past five appearances as underdogs
- DAMWON are 0-2 in matches, 0-6 in games all time in best-of-five playoff play
After opening the playoffs with a surprising — and impressive — win over KT Rolster, DAMWON Gaming face the unenviable task of running through the elite three LCK teams (DragonX, T1, and Gen.G).
They haven’t fared well against the top of the table with a combined 1-5 match record and 4-10 game record against the circuit’s best three teams this season. Their only win came against T1 and even that result needs some context as T1 were starting their substitute jungler and limit-testing by allowing the frequently-banned champion, Senna, through in both drafts of the 2-0 DAMWON victory.